• 10 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I know there is are DML commands that allow you to send data to the database without explicit SOQL i.e.
update Case;
but is there an analagous statement to "refresh" the object from the database, or must you run a select query?
  • August 25, 2015
Is it possible to deploy plugins from a sandbox to a production org? Or updates/configurations thereof?
  • August 21, 2015
follow up to https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BR44IAG

I've downloaded the Apex Debugging Tool for Eclipse (Kepler) IDE, and am unable to debug our org. Instead, I get the message:

I'm getting the following error:
"Encountered an error executing Apex Remote Debugger command
Either you or your organization don't have the permission to debug Apex."

I am not sure if debugging is a paid service, and if so, what exactly to check to see if my company should be getting this service.
  • August 14, 2015
Hello Developer Community,

I just downloaded the Apex Debugging Tool for the Eclipse (Luna 4.4.2) IDE and I'm not able to get it to launch.

I have an Enterprise Account and I'm logged into my Sandbox in the Force.com IDE.  Any ideas as to what might be causing the issue?

I've called my sales team and they don't even seem to know about the tool.  I've read that it is a paid service, but no one seems to know about it.  
Hello Developer Community,

I just downloaded the Apex Debugging Tool for the Eclipse (Luna 4.4.2) IDE and I'm not able to get it to launch.

I have an Enterprise Account and I'm logged into my Sandbox in the Force.com IDE.  Any ideas as to what might be causing the issue?

I've called my sales team and they don't even seem to know about the tool.  I've read that it is a paid service, but no one seems to know about it.