• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

In Salesforce, you are able to set a custom order of the products that are added to an opportunity.

I would like to get all OpportunityLineItems from an Opportunity and sort them in that custom order.

I've searched through documentation and this forum without finding anything. Does anyone have a solution?

I'm using AJAX Toolkit in a Scontrol.

Best regards,

Andreas

Hi all,

I've downloaded and installed Email2Case, it seems to work quite well.

One question though: every time a new email is converted to a case, an activity is automatically created and assigned to the person whose login name and password is used in Email2Case settings.

How can I make Email2Case to _not_ create this activity?

Best regards,

Andreas Piirimets

I am using the Email2Case agent and having a hard time trying to figure out how to populate the Contact Name and Contact Email fields. Basically I want to grab the sender's email and name, then add that to the case being created. Any sample code or hints would be nice.
  • July 21, 2005

My company has a number of prodcts sold in "bundles". That is, they contain several products sold together. I'd like to include these bundles in my standard pricebook with the underlying products represented.

For instand, Bundle A includes Products 1, 5 and 8. How do I create a pricebook entry where I select Bundle A, and add products 1, 5 and 8? Is it possible?

Please help,

Thanks, Carmen G