• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I installed the ASP toolkit and everything installed without problems. (I did have a dialog box popup during installation with a message 'Break Now'--I assume it was for debugging and the developers forgot to take it out--did others see that too?)

Well, I am having problems running the toolkit. When I go to:

http://localhost/AspSample/

the index page comes up correctly, but when I click on:

Sample 1: Web2Lead

link I get a blank page with the following text:

'Back to introduction Email is a required field. Company is a required field. Last name is a required field. * * * * Industry Telephone Email Company Last name First Name This is a Web to Lead sample that uses the concept of a "root" user for salesforce.com authentication. The salutation box was populated using the DescribeSObject call. Fill in the form and click the Register button. Salutation Require fields are marked with an asterisk (*). First name is a required field.'

Does anyone know what is wrong and how I can fix it?

Thanks!

• March 09, 2006
Our company recently started using Salesforce.  Can someone please give me some advice on how to accomplish the following:

We would like the 'Careers' page of our company website to use the data entered in Salesforce. Whenever someone enters a new Recruiting Opportunity in Salesforce, and they have checked the checkbox that says 'Post on Jobs Website', we want that job to appear on our company website.

What is the best way to do this? Is there a way to post the job opening to the company website when someone clicks 'Save' in Salesforce? Or will I have to go some other route--like an interface on company website that you have to log in to pull the data out of Salesforce, or a nightly process that does this?

FYI, the company web server is running MS Windows 2003 Server.

I am new to Salesforce and would appreciate any help/code samples/tutorial links that you guys can provide.

Thanks!
  • March 08, 2006
Our company recently started using Salesforce.  Can someone please give me some advice on how to accomplish the following:

We would like the 'Careers' page of our company website to use the data entered in Salesforce. Whenever someone enters a new Recruiting Opportunity in Salesforce, and they have checked the checkbox that says 'Post on Jobs Website', we want that job to appear on our company website.

What is the best way to do this? Is there a way to post the job opening to the company website when someone clicks 'Save' in Salesforce? Or will I have to go some other route--like an interface on company website that you have to log in to pull the data out of Salesforce, or a nightly process that does this?

I am new to Salesforce and would appreciate any help/code samples/tutorial links that you guys can provide.

Thanks!
  • March 08, 2006

What is the best way to do this? Is there way to post the job opening to the company website when someone clicks 'Save' in Salesforce? Or will I have to go some other route--like an interface on company website that you have to log in to pull the data out of Salesforce, or a nightly process that does this etc.

Thanks!
  • March 07, 2006
I installed the ASP toolkit and everything installed without problems. (I did have a dialog box popup during installation with a message 'Break Now'--I assume it was for debugging and the developers forgot to take it out--did others see that too?)

Well, I am having problems running the toolkit. When I go to:

http://localhost/AspSample/

the index page comes up correctly, but when I click on:

Sample 1: Web2Lead

link I get a blank page with the following text:

'Back to introduction Email is a required field. Company is a required field. Last name is a required field. * * * * Industry Telephone Email Company Last name First Name This is a Web to Lead sample that uses the concept of a "root" user for salesforce.com authentication. The salutation box was populated using the DescribeSObject call. Fill in the form and click the Register button. Salutation Require fields are marked with an asterisk (*). First name is a required field.'

Does anyone know what is wrong and how I can fix it?

Thanks!

• March 09, 2006

Thanks!
  • March 08, 2006

Thanks!
  • March 08, 2006