• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a many to many relationship between contacts and a custom object called issues.  In the link object, I want to display the Account field associated to the contact.  I also want to display it in the related list for contacts in the issue page layout.  The only field that i can select is the lookup field (contacts).  Is there a way to display other fields related to the contact without creating another relationship (i.e. to accounts)?
I know this was posted before, but can't seem to find the solution.  I want to prevent the SFDC pop ad appearing everytime I change apps or go near the setup link.  I used this code in Message and Alerts before and it seemed to work for a while, but now is back and driving me nuts.  Please help.

<script type="text/javascript">
setCookie('sawBanner', 'unlimitedEdition');
</script>
I know this was posted before, but can't seem to find it.  I want to prevent the SFDC pop ad appearing everytime I change apps or go near the setup link.  I used this code in Message and Alerts before and it seemed to work for a while, but now is back and driving me nuts.  Please help.

setCookie('sawBanner', 'enterpriseEdition');
</script>
Does anyone know if we are any closer to getting dependent lookups in both custom and standard objects? Is this on the roadmap and if so, how long before we see it?

Thanks
Ian
I know this was posted before, but can't seem to find the solution.  I want to prevent the SFDC pop ad appearing everytime I change apps or go near the setup link.  I used this code in Message and Alerts before and it seemed to work for a while, but now is back and driving me nuts.  Please help.

setCookie('sawBanner', 'unlimitedEdition');
</script>
Hi folks,
Hoping someone might have seen this error before - after installing the latest version 6.16. I can login, but when I go to create a query, I get a pop-up message:

Oops, Could not find an active worksheet

I've done the usual un-install and re-install - still same problem.

I'd really like to get this fixed ASAP, so if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Ian.

• June 03, 2006

Hi All,

We have a reqirement of storing double byte characters using API calls. Is there any prerequisite of being able to insert the double byte data in Salesforce.

Also when we tried putting Chinese characters in salesforce while creating an account in address fields online, and then we changed the language of our account to Chinese in setup for the username. The data was still being shown as unicode characters and was not being displayed in native language. Is there something that we are missing?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Punit