• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Salesforce cases have a specific user as Case owner; our organization has a turnover very fast during a day, so we need to change case ownership from one user to another.

Our issues are:

• Currently, only the Team Leader user or the current owner can change case ownership: how can we manage the need of change in case of vacation or day-off? Is it possible to give only the "change case ownership" grant to all normal users, avoiding the "delete case grant"?
  • Cases Reminder objects (alerts) are shown only to the current case owner. Is it possible to make them available for every user?
In a few words, our organization would have available a "users group" case ownership instead of a "specific user" case ownership.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Simone
  • January 23, 2008
Hi everybody.
I successfully install the Office Edition for Salesforce, but I cannot find any difference when I open Excel.

Consider that the system has recognized the installation, because Salesforce item is inside the additional item lists, and that plugin is correctly flagged.

What can I do?

Thank for advice.
  • August 23, 2007
Hi everybody.
I successfully install the Office Edition for Salesforce, but I cannot find any difference when I open Excel.

Consider that the system has recognized the installation, because Salesforce item is inside the additional item lists, and that plugin is correctly flagged.

What can I do?

Thank for advice.
  • August 21, 2007
I'm using Excel connector for Salesforce.
I read all the options, but I didn' find any setting to make Excel connector extracting the field labels instead of the field name in the Header of a Column.

I need to extract the Field Label because an Access pointing application reads all the label that are inside my Salesforce Customized Application.

Could someone advise?

Thanks.

• August 21, 2007
Is it possible to view Salesforce data in Microsoft Access, either directly or alternatively by e.g. using VBA and automation to login and refresh an Excel spreadsheet linked to a Salesforce report via the addin?