• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The salesforce.com button on the excel toolbar is not showing up.  It doesn't appear on the list of possible buttons either.  I use to have the toolbar and then one day it disappeared.  I've uninstalled and reinstall the plug-in numerous times but the salesforce.com toolbar still does not appear.   The toolbar appears in Word.

How can I get the toolbar back.  I sforce connector, but what I really want to do is import reports directly into Excel via SFDC.

thanks.
p
I'm looking for a formula that is the equivilant of the "Opportunity Stage Duration" but I need it for "Lead Status".  We want to know the lenght of time a lead is staying at a particular lead status before it is changed to a new lead status.  This will allow us to get a better idea how long it takes for a lead to graduate to the next status before converting to an opp or being downgraded to another lead status.

thanks,
p
Does anyone have a validation rule formulas that enforce the anyone of the following.

1. Opportunity sales stage must be in "Legal" if the close date two weeks before the end of a quarter

2. If probability is a certain value, Forecast catory must be set to a Best Case.

Our sales process has not mapped the "Best Case" forecast category to a particular sales stage.  It is only use identify opps with a good chance of closing towards the end of the quarter, but sales reps are not updating their opportunities.

thanks in advance
Installed "Mass Update Opportunity" app recently. However reps are getting the following error message whenever they try to update to  "Best Case" or "Commit" under the forecast category.

Use to be a good app. It now appears the updating forecast field is broken. I always get the error message...."Forecast Category: bad value for restricted picklist field:" when I pick the "Best Case" or "Commit" forecast category.

Error Message: 

Forecast Category: bad value for restricted picklist field: Best Case
Forecast Category: bad value for restricted picklist field: Commit

Can't figure what the problem is or how to fix it.

The salesforce.com button on the excel toolbar is not showing up.  It doesn't appear on the list of possible buttons either.  I use to have the toolbar and then one day it disappeared.  I've uninstalled and reinstall the plug-in numerous times but the salesforce.com toolbar still does not appear.   The toolbar appears in Word.

How can I get the toolbar back.  I sforce connector, but what I really want to do is import reports directly into Excel via SFDC.

thanks.
p
Installed "Mass Update Opportunity" app recently. However reps are getting the following error message whenever they try to update to  "Best Case" or "Commit" under the forecast category.

Use to be a good app. It now appears the updating forecast field is broken. I always get the error message...."Forecast Category: bad value for restricted picklist field:" when I pick the "Best Case" or "Commit" forecast category.

Error Message: 

Forecast Category: bad value for restricted picklist field: Best Case
Forecast Category: bad value for restricted picklist field: Commit

Can't figure what the problem is or how to fix it.