• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have recently noticed that the convert lead field mapping to account, contact, and opportunity for my custom fields is not working in one of my development accounts.  This could have started any time in the last few months, however, as I had no reason to notice it until now. I have another development account and an enterprise account where the mapping seems to be working fine. The problem occurs both when converting through the UI and in apex tests that I have.

I removed all the mappings and added just one back and still have the issue. I have deleted all validations and workflow in this account, although I saw no reason that they would be an issue, but none of that helped. As far as I know there is no setting to disable the field mapping that I might have inadvertently turned on.  I don’t see any errors during the conversion process.

I’m out of ideas. Can anyone help?

I have an opportunity after insert trigger relying on the value being set in lead.convertedOpportunityId during convert lead processing. Its mission is to grab some custom fields out of the lead that generated it and hook up additional opportunity contact roles. The trigger was working fine a few weeks ago, but I now see that this query in the opportunity trigger:

Select my_custom_col__c from lead where convertedOpportunityId = opp.id

Is finding no rows. I realize the order of database operations during convert lead will make a difference, but this used to work.

Can anyone confirm what I’m reporting here is the expected bbehavior? If so, did something change in recent history to make it so and are the expectations I can rely on during convert lead documented some place?

I added a custom lookup field to the Lead object that references
Account. When I use the query wizard in the connector it does not show
up in the column list. It shows up fine in the UI and in a call to
DescribeSObject. Another simple Text field I added shows up just fine
in the connector.
The same issue occurs in the import wizard. My lookup field does not
show up in the custom field section of the mapping page but the other
field does. This makes me think I've hit some limitation, but I
haven't found an explanation anywhere yet.

I have an opportunity after insert trigger relying on the value being set in lead.convertedOpportunityId during convert lead processing. Its mission is to grab some custom fields out of the lead that generated it and hook up additional opportunity contact roles. The trigger was working fine a few weeks ago, but I now see that this query in the opportunity trigger:

Select my_custom_col__c from lead where convertedOpportunityId = opp.id

Is finding no rows. I realize the order of database operations during convert lead will make a difference, but this used to work.

Can anyone confirm what I’m reporting here is the expected bbehavior? If so, did something change in recent history to make it so and are the expectations I can rely on during convert lead documented some place?