• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can an external page (like web to lead) that is hosted externally developed using Visualforce or is it only the pages hosted on the SFDC Cloud can be developed in VF?

Thanks

Once I have assigned an Account to a territory, how do I remove it from the territory? I do not want to transfer the account to another territory, I just want to remove the territory info from the Account, meaning it will not be shared via territories.

Is there a way this can be done in bulk, for a set of accounts, selected according to a criteria?

Thanks

M

How can I remove buttons based on certain status? For example, if the lead is in progress status, disable or remove the edit button?
I need to create a custom record id based on certain fields and append an auto generated # to the ID. I have an auto generated id field in the object and and am creating the custom record by concatenating the fields with auto #.

I implemented this using an apex after insert trigger, but ran into the error 'record is read only'. If I implement this code in a before triger, the auto number is not getting generated.

Any suggestions on resolving this?

Thanks
M
Can an external page (like web to lead) that is hosted externally developed using Visualforce or is it only the pages hosted on the SFDC Cloud can be developed in VF?

Thanks
How can I remove buttons based on certain status? For example, if the lead is in progress status, disable or remove the edit button?
I need to create a custom record id based on certain fields and append an auto generated # to the ID. I have an auto generated id field in the object and and am creating the custom record by concatenating the fields with auto #.

I implemented this using an apex after insert trigger, but ran into the error 'record is read only'. If I implement this code in a before triger, the auto number is not getting generated.

Any suggestions on resolving this?

Thanks
M