I am looking for a Salesforce System Administrator to be taken on a temporary basis.
Working for one of Europe's leading commercial broadcasting firms, you will be required to assist the Commercial Marketing Team with the following duties:
- support the business with any user queries and issues;
- must be able to create formula fields;
- must be able to amend and create page layouts;
- approaching problems and tasks with an analytical and problem-solving attitude;
- being able to think out-of-the-box;
- travelling to regional UK offices for user training (once a year possibly).
Ideally you will have the following experience with:
- Connect for Office & Outlook;
- Training individuals;
- Importing and Exporting data to or from Salesforce;
- liaising with senior directors through to sales managers and assistants;
- Trained as to a Sys Admin level (Advanced Sys Admin a bonus, but not essential).
Please contact me if you wish to find out more about this opportunity.
I hope that someone can help but i'm trying to replicate some excel-based reports in Salesforce, and one particular report splits out the gross amount over certain months.
We have created custom date fields that are called 'Campaign Start Date' and 'Campaign End Date' - which refers to the TV spot booking for which this opportunity is for. Our teams require a report that shows which client has booked a spot, and for how long.
If we pitch to Smiths Inc. with a figure of £500k, and the pitch is won, we need to know the months for which to bill Smiths Inc. - but only for the months of the campaign duration.
So the campaign details are as follows:
Campaign Start Date = 01/08/2009
Campaign End Date = 01/12/2009
Gross Amount = £500,000
The money split would be as follows:
August = £125,000
September = £125,000
October = £125,000
November = £125,000
Any months that don't fall into the campaign dates will be blank.
Report Header (and data) Example
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec
125k 125k 125k 125k
I'm thinking that I would need to create twelve formula fields (one for each month), but I'm not sure of the structure of how to put these formulas together.
Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can do this easily? The report creation is the simple bit, but I'm stuck on creating the formula fields.
Help will be appreciated.