• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have generated a wsdl for my java Class using Axis. And i am trying to upload it in Salesforce to generated Apex class but i am not able to parse it as it doesn't support, in that case i need to modify the wsdl file. Can any one tell me why it is not compatible. Is there any way so that i need not modify it.

Thanks,

prasuna

Hi,

I am calling an external webservice from a button in a visualforce page. I am passing a parameter, and i am getting this error:

System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: Unexpected element. Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelop/:Envelope' but found' :html'

This is my Controller:

public class WSContoller { String output; String input = 'detroit'; public void getRecord() { NhlserviceWS.NHLService stub = new NhlserviceWS.NHLService(); output= stub.getCurrentPosition(input); } public String getOutput() { return output; } }

This is wsdl2apex code which was generated:

//Generated by wsdl2apex public class NhlserviceWS { public class NHLService { public String endpoint_x = 'http://vb20:8410/axis2/NHLService.jws'; public Map<String,String> inputHttpHeaders_x; public Map<String,String> outputHttpHeaders_x; public String clientCert_x; public String clientCertPasswd_x; public Integer timeout_x; private String[] ns_map_type_info = new String[]{'http://vb20:8410/axis2/NHLService.jws', 'NhlserviceWS'}; public String getCurrentPosition(String input) { NhlserviceWS.getCurrentPosition_element request_x = new NhlserviceWS.getCurrentPosition_element(); NhlserviceWS.getCurrentPositionResponse_element response_x; request_x.input = input; Map<String, NhlserviceWS.getCurrentPositionResponse_element> response_map_x = new Map<String, NhlserviceWS.getCurrentPositionResponse_element>(); response_map_x.put('response_x', response_x); WebServiceCallout.invoke( this, request_x, response_map_x, new String[]{endpoint_x, '', 'http://vb20:8410/axis2/NHLService.jws', 'getCurrentPosition', 'http://vb20:8410/axis2/NHLService.jws', 'getCurrentPositionResponse', 'NhlserviceWS.getCurrentPositionResponse_element'} ); response_x = response_map_x.get('response_x'); return response_x.getCurrentPositionResult; } } public class getCurrentPositionResponse_element { public String getCurrentPositionResult; private String[] getCurrentPositionResult_type_info = new String[]{'getCurrentPositionResult','http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema','string','0','1','false'}; private String[] apex_schema_type_info = new String[]{'http://vb20:8410/axis2/NHLService.jws','true','false'}; private String[] field_order_type_info = new String[]{'getCurrentPositionResult'}; } public class getCurrentPosition_element { public String input; private String[] input_type_info = new String[]{'input','http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema','string','0','1','false'}; private String[] apex_schema_type_info = new String[]{'http://vb20:8410/axis2/NHLService.jws','true','false'}; private String[] field_order_type_info = new String[]{'input'}; } }

Can anyone please help me in this.

Thanks,

prasuna.

Hi,

I am tryin to invoke an external webservice from apex class.But i am unable to do so.

I have a webservice method which takes two input parameters and returns a output. This webservice was deployed using apache axis and saved with .jws extension. Apache axis automatically generates the WSDL for this webservice.

Now i want to write a client application in my case i want the client to be salesforce.com . Saying that i would like to invoke the above mentioned webservice method from the apex class.

My question is :

How can i invoke that webservice method from apex class as we wont be having AXIS libraries available in the apex class. Please let me know the correct way to do this.

I tried to import the wsdl file of the webservice method that i want to invoke and generated an Apex class from it.

1. How can i Run this client apex class and view the response of the webservice method.

2. Should we create a client stub to make this possible.

Guide us through the correct way of doing this.

Thanks ,

Prasuna.

Hi,

We have configured Axis with Weblogic 8.1 in our Organisation for webservices. Does Salesforce also use Axis for webservices or Salesforce has its own way of calling a webservice which we created using Axis.

Thanks,

Prasuna

Hi,

I am new to Salesforce, I want to integrate our Application with Salesforce and i have created a VisualForce page in that i have created dropdowns which gets values from Salesforce but i want to get those values from our Organisation and when clicked on save button, it should be stored in our Organisation and also in Salesforce.

Can we do this using Webservices.Can anyone help me how to do all this.

Thanks,

prasuna.

Hi,

When i am using this code

<apex:facet name="header">Dec-09</apex:facet>
   <apex:inputField id="dec" style="width:80px" value="{!input.Dec__c}"/>

I am getting a dropdown values for Dec-09 from salesforce database,

Now i have to create a javascript function and i need to get the values mentioned above within this function. how do i do that.

Can anyone help me.

Thanks,

prasuna

Message Edited by gprasuna on 02-05-2009 06:16 AM

Hi,

I am creating a visualforce page, In that i have added 16 columns and column values are all dropdowns. There is also an expand view i.e "+" when clicked on this "+" another set of dropdowns are added for all the columns at a time.The first row of the table is created dynamically using visualforce components but when we add rows (i.e by clicking "+") those are done through javascript and i have given the dropdown values in the javascript but how to make it dynamic using Apex Class and Visualforce Components.

Can any one help me out in this.

Thanks,

prasuna

Hi,

I have created a visualforce page, In that i have created a table which has 16 columns and 1 row whose values are all dropdowns. Now after i select the values from the dropdowns and save the record, each time another row with all the dropdowns are being inserted into the table where i am inserting the values. I want only 1 row for the table.

Can anyone please help me out.

Thanks,

prasuna

Hi,

I am creating a visualforce page, In that i have to add 16 columns and column values should be dropdowns. There should also be an expand view i.e "+" when clicked on this "+" another set of dropdowns should be added for all the columns at a time so that we should be able to add multiple records at a time into salesforce. how can we accomplish this using apex technology.

Thanks,

prasuna

Hi All,

I am new to SFDC.Does any body help me on how to get code share for recruiting app.

Thanks,

Prasuna.

Hi All,

I have added 16 fields to a custom object. When i am trying to create new record all the fields all the 16 fields are displaying in a single column. But i i would like to display all the 16 fileds in one row(16 columns). While editing the page layout, it is providing option of displaying in 2 columns. can any body help me on this.

Thanks,

Prasuna.

Hi All,

I am new to Sales force. I have started developing Recriting app application by following instruction using Force.com_Developer.pdf. I had created location object in Recruting app. I am trying to load data into objct. In the pdf, they specified Location.csv which was available in code share for this book. I am unable to get CSV file. Can some body help on this.

Thanks in advance.

Prasuna.

Hi,

We have configured Axis with Weblogic 8.1 in our Organisation for webservices. Does Salesforce also use Axis for webservices or Salesforce has its own way of calling a webservice which we created using Axis.

Thanks,

Prasuna

Hi,

I am new to Salesforce, I want to integrate our Application with Salesforce and i have created a VisualForce page in that i have created dropdowns which gets values from Salesforce but i want to get those values from our Organisation and when clicked on save button, it should be stored in our Organisation and also in Salesforce.

Can we do this using Webservices.Can anyone help me how to do all this.

Thanks,

prasuna.

Hi,

I am creating a visualforce page, In that i have added 16 columns and column values are all dropdowns. There is also an expand view i.e "+" when clicked on this "+" another set of dropdowns are added for all the columns at a time.The first row of the table is created dynamically using visualforce components but when we add rows (i.e by clicking "+") those are done through javascript and i have given the dropdown values in the javascript but how to make it dynamic using Apex Class and Visualforce Components.

Thanks,

prasuna

Hi,

I have created a visualforce page, In that i have created a table which has 16 columns and 1 row whose values are all dropdowns. Now after i select the values from the dropdowns and save the record, each time another row with all the dropdowns are being inserted into the table where i am inserting the values. I want only 1 row for the table.

Can anyone please help me out.

Thanks,

prasuna

Hi All,

I have added 16 fields to a custom object. When i am trying to create new record all the fields all the 16 fields are displaying in a single column. But i i would like to display all the 16 fileds in one row(16 columns). While editing the page layout, it is providing option of displaying in 2 columns. can any body help me on this.

Thanks,

Prasuna.

I'm trying to access the components in my VisualForce using JavaScript to change the styles of the different elements, but I can't even access the elements themselves. And that's really really annoying.

For example that little code :

<script>
alert('{!$Component.testpage}');
alert(document);
alert(document.getElementById('{!$Component.testpage}'));
</script>

The successive messages are : "testpage", "[object HTMLDocument]", "null"...

Anyone can help pleaseeeeeee.

NB: that's a simple not-working example... I have a bigger work to do : showing/hiding rows in apex:pageBlockTable and in a drop down list on demand...