• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Good day, 

Appreciated if someone enlighten how can we keep track on email that send out from WF.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I need little help here with 2 apex classes I need to test and deploy to production.

I have attempted this by reading developer guide and got no where. I guess I still have a lot to learn and just got through learning about visualforce and controllers.

Here is my code and any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.

public class TradeAccountController {
// Set class variable
  public Account nitch;

//set List variables
    Trade_Calender__c[] recList; 

//STANDARD CONTROLLER SECTION

public TradeAccountController(Account item){
    this.nitch = item;

}  
   public String getParam(String name) {
        return ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get(name);   
    }

public TradeAccountController(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {
    this.nitch = (Account)stdController.getRecord();

recList = [ Select
    id,
    Year__c
    From Trade_Calender__c
    WHERE
    Account__c = :nitch.id order by Year__c desc];

}
// returns Record information
 public Trade_Calender__c[] getRecList() { 
  return recList; 
}

// Deletes selected row
 public PageReference del() {
        try {
            String delid = getParam('delid');
            Trade_Calender__c event = [SELECT Id FROM Trade_Calender__c WHERE ID=:delid];
            DELETE event;
        } catch (Exception e) {
            ApexPages.addMessages(e);
        }

recList = [ Select
    id,
    Year__c
    From Trade_Calender__c
    WHERE
    Account__c = :nitch.id ];

getRecList();
    return null;

}

}

public class TradeCalendarController {

// Set class variable
  public Trade_Calender__c nitch;
  public Trade_Events__c trade;

//set List variables
    Trade_Events__c[] recList; 
    Trade_Events__c[] recDelete; 

//STANDARD CONTROLLER SECTION

public TradeCalendarController(Trade_Calender__c item){
    this.nitch = item;

}  
   public String getParam(String name) {
        return ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get(name);   
    }

public TradeCalendarController(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {
    this.nitch = (Trade_Calender__c)stdController.getRecord();

recList = [ Select
    Trade_Calender__c,
    Name,
    Account__c,
    Year__c,
    Category__c,
    Vendor__c,
    Period__c,
    Pack__c,
    Promo_Price__c, 
    Merch_Type__c,
    More_than_1_event_in_period__c,
    Event_start_in_prior_period__c,  
    Events_del__c
    From Trade_Events__c
    WHERE
    Trade_Calender__c = :nitch.id order by Pack__c, period__c];

if(recList.size()==0){
        newRow();
    }
}
// returns Record information
 public Trade_Events__c[] getRecList() { 
   return recList; 
}

// Inserts all changes into records
 public pagereference saveChanges() { 
update nitch;
try {
upsert recList;
} catch (DMLException e){
   return null;

}
// after save refreshes data on page
  recList = [ Select
    Trade_Calender__c,
    Name,
    Account__c,
    Year__c,
    Category__c,
    Vendor__c,
    Period__c,
    Pack__c,
    Promo_Price__c,
    Merch_Type__c,
    Events_del__c
    From Trade_Events__c
    WHERE

getRecList();

return null;
}

// Inserts a new row
 public pagereference newRow() { 

Trade_Events__c d = new Trade_Events__c();
  for(Trade_Calender__c trade:[Select id, name, account__c, Year__c from Trade_Calender__c where id = :nitch.id]){
  d.Account__c = trade.account__c;
  d.Name = trade.name;
  d.Year__c = trade.Year__c;
  d.Trade_Calender__c = nitch.id;
  recList.add(d);

}
return null;

}

// clones a row
 public PageReference cl() {
 Trade_Events__c d = new Trade_Events__c();
  for(Trade_Events__c trade:[Select id, Pack__c, Vendor__c, Merch_Type__c, Promo_Price__c, Category__c, name, account__c, Year__c from Trade_Events__c where Trade_Calender__c=:nitch.id and ID=:delid]){
  d.Account__c = trade.account__c;
  d.Name = trade.name;
  d.Year__c = trade.Year__c;
  d.Trade_Calender__c = nitch.id;
  d.Pack__c = trade.Pack__c;
  d.Merch_Type__c = trade.Merch_Type__c;
  d.Promo_Price__c = trade.Promo_Price__c;
  d.Promo_Price__c = trade.Promo_Price__c;
  d.Category__c = trade.Category__c;
  d.Vendor__c = trade.Vendor__c;
  recList.add(d);

}

return null;
   }
 // delete row
 public PageReference del() {
        try {
            Trade_Events__c event = [SELECT Id FROM Trade_Events__c WHERE ID=:delid];
            DELETE event;
        } catch (Exception e) {
        }
// after del refreshes the data on page
    recList = [ Select
    Trade_Calender__c,
    Name,
    Account__c,
    Year__c,
    Category__c,
    Vendor__c,
    Period__c,
    Pack__c,
    Promo_Price__c,
    Merch_Type__c,
    Events_del__c
    From Trade_Events__c
    WHERE

getRecList();
    return null;

}

}

I'd like to obtain sample codes for Salesforce to select Year,Month,Day all by using combobox.

I'd like to select Year,Month then Day.

When selecting after Month, The number of Day needs be retrieved according to the number of actual days for the month. For example, Jan should have 31 days, on the other hand, Feb should have 28 days.

I appreciate if any member of the discussion boards provide me with the sample codes and also give me an idea of how the YMD object also needs to be prepared and configured.

Thanks

Mori

I'm trying to create a validation rule the checks two date fields to make sure they match as long as one of them has been filled.  If the custom field is empty, nothing happens, but if the custom field has a date in it, the date is checked with the "CloseDate" field.

"CloseDate" must equle "datasynchqbod__QB_Transaction_Date__c" but only if datasynchqbod__QB_Transaction_Date__c has been filled in.

The "datasynchqbod__QB_Transaction_Date__c" is defaulted to be blank.  Once the Opportunity is moved to closed Won the opportunity is synced with an external system and datasynchqbod__QB_Transaction_Date__c gets a date entered into it.  We need that date to stay synced with "CloseDate" going forward.  The two fields must be equal once something is entered.

Thanks so much for your help,

JEremy

Hi All,

According to the code below,  i can display the open cases in dashboard belonging only to Babara Levy, but i need the cases to be displayed according to the user when he/she logs into sfdc, for example if i login then i should see my cases in dashboard, and if other users logs into sfdc then they should be able to see their own cases in dashboard, can anyone plz help me with what are the changes to be done in class,iam need to sfdc.

VF PAGE:

<apex:page controller="retrieveCase" tabStyle="Case">
<apex:pageBlock>
{!contactName}'s Cases
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!cases}" var="c">

<apex:column value="{!c.status}"/>
<apex:column value="{!c.subject}"/>
</apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

CLASS:

public class retrieveCase {
public String getContactName() {
return 'Babara Levy';
}
public List<Case> getCases() {
return [SELECT status, subject FROM Case
WHERE Contact.name = 'Babara Levy' AND status != 'Closed' limit 5];
}
}

Thx in Advance

Hi I need help on creating a trigger that fires email when I clone or create a record in a custom object.

Hi,

I am a Salesforce Certified Developer located in India. 

If you need offshore development please ping me.

I have 2+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java, integration with campaign monitors through webservices And Flex with salesforce.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength. 

Please do contact us

on Skype:dskvap

mail:kiran@dskvap.com

Hi Guys,

there are 2 sfdc accounts.SFDC1,SFDC2(developer accounts).

I want call webservice of SFDC1 in SFDC2 apex class/trigger. 

Please help me.

Thanks

-------------

Radhika

My Location is India. I negotiate with my clients hourly rates.

I work remotely with my clients according to their flexible timings, through any of your  communication mode I gather requirements and complete them with in specified dead lines.

If you have a larger-than-usual project, or just want to get ahead without having to hire a new addition to you crew, give us a call. You can simply outsource your development to us and we'll handle it for you.

I have 2 years Experience with Salesforce.com.

I can handle your project in a best way to provide flexible solutions at each level of usage of the system. I have experienced people who dealt lump sum(More than 20) of salesforce.com projects which includes

1.configuration

2.apex coding,

3.visual force coding,

4.packaged apps,

5.integration with external system using custom development, and intermediate tools like (Informatica, apatar,pervasive etc.,)

6.data migration etc.

my deliverables include requirement business matrix techniques, design documents, unit test scripts, user acceptance test scripts, deployment plan, and application user guide.

Please do contact with us for further steps.
My Skypeid is radhika.dskvap. PLease ping us once when come online.

Waiting for your reply,
Radhika

HI Friends,

I uploaded a XML file in documents. After clicking a button i need to get the XML data and modify it after that i want make it as PDF  and need to send an email with this PDF as attachment.

PROBLEM: I am getting Problem While making modified XML  data as PDF.

Thanks

-----------

Radhika

I have Rpc wsdl i want get data from it. i'm new to web services.  Any one help me Please.

I want handle Rpc type wsdl.

Hi

I have wsdl file it is rpc/encoded type. this is not supported by sfdc. how can i get data

Any one help me.

Thanks

Radhika.Y

DCS

Hyderabad.

Hi

I installed unmanaged package but in the site page the images and input fields are not working fine. And buttons also.

Please any one help me.(in the original account site page these are working fine).

I gave same permissions which i gave in earlier account.

Thanks

Radhika.Y

Dskvap Consultancy services

Hyderabad.

Crossing Education is looking for consulting help with setting up Groundwire Volunteers and some custom object workflows. 

• February 27, 2012

Hi

Located in Cambridge, Ontario, we are looking to move our implementation of Salesforce to the next level, and expand across the Business.  We need an experienced administrator/developer to help define and implement these changes and mentor existing staff.

Immediate need, please let me know if you can help.

Thanks

• February 24, 2012

Hi,

Looking for Developers, Architects and Technical Delivery Managers for Cognizant Technology Solutions India.

Location - Kolkata, Pune and Bangalore.

Experience - Total IT Experience ranging from 3 years to 16 years with at least 1-2 years in Salesforce.com with proficient in both SAAS and PAAS. String experience in coding based customization, development of custom application; SITES would be considered to be a plus.

If interested please forward your relevant CV to Dwijattam.Mukherjee@Cognizant.com

Regards,

Dwijattam Mukherjee

Hi,

We are looking to contact out an APEX Developer ASAP.  Please send me a private message and I can go through what the project entails.  

Thank you!

• February 14, 2012

Hi,

I need some Salesforce hand holding.

I have a self service portal and would like to allow my contacts to edit some basic fields of information (telephone, email + custom fields). I have a portal all set up, but I will need help in creating a page layout, adujsting security parameters, and anything else that's involved.

I'd like to accomplish this within 5 days. Ready to start when you are.

If you are interested, please send me a message on this board. please give me a telephone number where I may call you and send an estimate of the cost.

Thank you,

Ben

• February 09, 2012

We are a fast growing online media company with headquarters in Newcastle, NSW Australia.  Most of our customer base is national and are looking to take the business internationally over the coming 24 months.   We use salesforce.com enterprise edition  (for over 5 years) but not using it to full capacity. 

Looking for a salesforce expert (ideally based in Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Port Stephens, Central Coast etc, but Sydney OK) to come to our office and workshop us through our use of salesforce and to step us through increasingly our usage.

We are looking to run regular reports,  have customised dashboards and makes salesforce work better for us.

Our data accuracy is very good but we haven't had the time to learn the ins and outs of taking things from there.

Ideally we are looking for a consultant that can be a long term partner in terms of our salesforce usage with a view to developing a custom subscriber accessible database on force.com

Hi,

I am looking for someone to custom salesforce for me. I have rencelty set up on Salesforce for my business and want to customize some reports, buttons, autoresponders, Conga and a few other items.

If you are interested pleaes contact me.

Cheers

Thx

Looking for a developer in the Denver Area who is skilled with APEX and SalesForce.com.

Have several projects, VF pages/Triggers that are needed as soon as possible.

Let me know if your intrested, and your hourly rate. Payment is provided at completion of projects.

PB

Hi,

I am new to SFDC. I am an MBA fresher with Bsc Comp sci as graduation. I need help/career guidance.

I learned ADM 201 admin course recently from a training institute nd have been practicing on that.

Currently my aim is to get a Sys Admin job. So, I m planning to take 201 cert. exam. Am I eligible?/ can I take the exam? Is this the wise path?

And while trying to register for exam via webassessor, it's asking 1)Company name:_____

2)Are you a: SFDC Employee/customer/partner?

What can I choose for above options?

Thanks in advance nd please advise

Sk

• January 25, 2012

we are looking for an experienced force.com developer to rebuild our current .net application in force.com

can be a full time job.  Start immediately.   Toronto, Canada

• January 25, 2012

Can you build a custom object with some Apex code?

Sure you can! And I will pay you to do it! ;)

Here's what I need - see if you're up for it:

There is an existing application in Salesforce called "Quotes" - It: 

• - Allows a user to add products to an opportunity
  • - Creates "opportunity product" records
  • - Creates one or more linked "Quote" record(s) which can be synced to the opportunity (or not)
  • - Outputs a nifty PDF file of the quote
It's pretty cool, but only works with product records. I need you to write some code that does almost exactly the same thing - but with custom objects instead of product records.

You could either attempt to modify the existing Quotes code (as I don't use Quotes) or write some from scratch to emulate the functionality.

Does this makes sense and can you do it?

If so, please contact me through this system and let's work something out and I can supply more detail.

Thanks!

Alex

I'm looking freelancer developer on Force.com. Ukrainian or Russian language will be preferred.

• January 22, 2012

Hello,

I require a salesforce expert to build me a trigger - We want a new object (opportunity) created when a date (custom field on opp), and other variables are met.

Someone should be able to build this very quickly.

Please reply with rough/hourly cost - Normally i trawl boards for example code and learn it but I dont have time (lazy). I am unsure why this cant be done through workflows...perhaps this is something Salesforce will do in the future!

Thanks!

• January 19, 2012

I am an experienced SalesForce Administrator who needs a developer to help implement potentially complex workflow configurations within our salesforce org.  This individual should have strong experience with apex coding/triggers and visualforce experience would be a plus.  

Please respond if this sounds like your area of expertise and we can get on a call to discuss our specific needs in more detail.

• January 18, 2012

We need someone fairly experience with Salesforce implementations and consulting.  The more experience the better.

The role we need filled is delivery manager who can manage the delivery of ALL projects.  We have other project managers and engagement managers working directly with the client.  And you may need to manage some larger projects, but mostly be managing the day to day operations.  Be the manager of the other project managers.  

If there are issues the project manager is having with other resources or with the client you are their support.  You also need to enforce internal processes.  Also help recruit and hire other Salesforce consultants and resources.

Offering 150K/year with ability to make more depending on revenue.  Can mostly be done remote.  Must be available during business hours.  Flexible with schedule. 

Our focus is on providing unique Salesforce consulting services that focuses on the customer and not on Salesforce.  We listen to the customer and their business needs to help them implement Salesforce.  We are more business process focused rather than just executing tasks and being tech heads.

I've been performing this role and the general manager role for delivery team and now we need to hire two new managers to take these responsibilities.

Quickly growing Salesforce Consulting firm needs to hire full time Salesforce expert to perform scoping calls for new clients/prospects to help define the scope of work and estimate of hours.  To ask the right questions, to have enough experience and expertise in business processes, technologies, and Salesforce to perform this task.

Then also support a growing team of Salesforce consultants that might not know as much as you do.  To help with business process reviews, report of findings, creating specs, answering questions, brainstorming ideas, etc.

Need to be available full time.  Must be flexable for scoping call meetings in AM hours and business hours.  
Most work should be done remote.
Offering a base salary of 100K/year with ability to make more depending on revenue.  Still hired as independent contractor.

Our focus is on providing unique Salesforce consulting services that focuses on the customer and not on Salesforce.  We listen to the customer and their business needs to help them impliment Salesforce.  We are more business process focused rather than just executing tasks and being tech heads.

I've been performing this role and the general manager role for delivery team and now we need to hire two new managers to take these responsiblities.

* Great opportunity for experienced Apex/Visualforce developer

* Will also consider candidates with strong Java development skills willing to learn Apex and Visualforce
* Mid to Senior level position on small development team
* Excellent salary + employee benefits

Well established, privately-owned technology and consulting services company is looking for an experienced Software Developer to design and develop cloud-based solutions built on Salesforce.com to join its team.

This is a full-time position responsible for designing customized solutions for client projects as well as internal projects.  

Required Skills:

• Bachelor's degree
  • 2+ experience with Visualforce/Apex and Salesforce customization or 3+ years Java development 
  • Good knowledge of financial applications, business process modeling, and CRM
  • Front-end Web design and development experience (XHTML, HTML, CSS, ASP.Net)
  • Good eye for layout/design
  • Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008
  • Excellent communication skills

Excellent salary + employee benefits

• January 15, 2012

Requirements

1)Should have hands on experience in Requirement analysis, Design and development 
2) Should have hands on experience in SFDC (Salesforce.com) Development 
3) Should have hands on experience in Apex/Visual Force 
4) Should have hands on experience in Salesforce.com configuration/Work flow

• January 04, 2012

Happy New Year to anyone reading this post!  I am desirous of hiring a Salesforce expert as a consultant.  I would like to have someone come to my office to set everything up (custom reports, Dashboards, etc) tailored specific to my company.  Is this something that is available?  I am located approximately 30 miles northwest of Philadelphia, PA.  Please advise ASAP as I would like to start 2012 out right.

Thank you,  

Robert