• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Step 1. I setup a lookup filter on asset object.

Asset Object -> Contact field -> Lookup filter: Asset: Account ID equals Contact: Account Name ID

Step 2. Create few contacts linked to one account.

Step 3. Add a new asset via contact page, click on the lookup contact to select different contact.

The pop-up window shows:

"An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 198796485-896 (960359317)"

Help anyone?

Thanks in advance.

• July 21, 2010

I can't figure out why this isn't working:
<apex:repeat value="{!MyContacts}" var="c" >
    <c:ContactRowComponent contactLastName="{!c.LastName}"/>  
</apex:repeat>
(where on the main controller MyContacts returns an array of Contact objects, and on the component contactLastName is defined as a String attribute)
This gives me error:
Literal value is required for attribute contactLastName in <c:ContactRowComponent> at line 25 column 27
It seems to be saying that a literal value is required and not a formula? Is what I am trying to do impossible, or am I doing it wrong?

I can't figure out why this isn't working:

<apex:repeat value="{!MyContacts}" var="c" >
    <c:ContactRowComponent contactLastName="{!c.LastName}"/>  
</apex:repeat>

(where on the main controller MyContacts returns an array of Contact objects, and on the component contactLastName is defined as a String attribute)

This gives me error:

Literal value is required for attribute contactLastName in <c:ContactRowComponent> at line 25 column 27

It seems to be saying that a literal value is required and not a formula? Is what I am trying to do impossible, or am I doing it wrong?

This question also at StackOverflow if you want to get some StackOverflow points : )

I'm looking for a way to store a large set of static data to be accessed in Apex. Using a custom object and records is problematic since the total datasize reaches 50mb in object form (much smaller as text or xml) and there is no good means of distrabution. Can an XML document stored in a static resource or another storage medium (document?) be accessed in Apex to be passed into am XML doc parser?

I'm simply going through the hello world example from the docs for Google App Engine with Eclipse 3.4, App Engine SDK 1.3.1, and wsc-gae-16_0.jar on OS X 10.6.2.

I've deployed other test apps on my Google App Engine account and they work fine.

But whenever I try to run my "hello world" app, I get the following error:

Uncaught exception from servlet java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java.net.Proxy is a restricted class. Please see the Google App Engine developer's guide for more details. at com.google.apphosting.runtime.security.shared.stub.java.net.Proxy.<clinit>(Proxy.java) at com.sforce.ws.ConnectorConfig.<init>(ConnectorConfig.java:60) at com.sforce.ws.ConnectorConfig.<clinit>(ConnectorConfig.java:66) at com.joeldietz.wave.RocheSFDCConnector.getConnection(RocheSFDCConnector.java:56) at com.joeldietz.wave.RocheSFDCConnector.doGet(RocheSFDCConnector.java:27) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:693) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:806) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166) at com.google.apphosting.utils.servlet.ParseBlobUploadFilter.doFilter(ParseBlobUploadFilter.java:97) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) at com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.SaveSessionFilter.doFilter(SaveSessionFilter.java:35) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) at com.google.apphosting.utils.servlet.TransactionCleanupFilter.doFilter(TransactionCleanupFilter.java:43) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388) at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765) at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:418) at com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.AppVersionHandlerMap.handle(AppVersionHandlerMap.java:238) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:923) at com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.RpcRequestParser.parseAvailable(RpcRequestParser.java:76) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404) at com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.JettyServletEngineAdapter.serviceRequest(JettyServletEngineAdapter.java:135) at com.google.apphosting.runtime.JavaRuntime.handleRequest(JavaRuntime.java:243) at com.google.apphosting.base.RuntimePb$EvaluationRuntime$6.handleBlockingRequest(RuntimePb.java:5485) at com.google.apphosting.base.RuntimePb$EvaluationRuntime$6.handleBlockingRequest(RuntimePb.java:5483) at com.google.net.rpc.impl.BlockingApplicationHandler.handleRequest(BlockingApplicationHandler.java:24) at com.google.net.rpc.impl.RpcUtil.runRpcInApplication(RpcUtil.java:398) at com.google.net.rpc.impl.Server$2.run(Server.java:852) at com.google.tracing.LocalTraceSpanRunnable.run(LocalTraceSpanRunnable.java:56) at com.google.tracing.LocalTraceSpanBuilder.internalContinueSpan(LocalTraceSpanBuilder.java:536) at com.google.net.rpc.impl.Server.startRpc(Server.java:807) at com.google.net.rpc.impl.Server.processRequest(Server.java:369) at com.google.net.rpc.impl.ServerConnection.messageReceived(ServerConnection.java:442) at com.google.net.rpc.impl.RpcConnection.parseMessages(RpcConnection.java:319) at com.google.net.rpc.impl.RpcConnection.dataReceived(RpcConnection.java:290) at com.google.net.async.Connection.handleReadEvent(Connection.java:474) at com.google.net.async.EventDispatcher.processNetworkEvents(EventDispatcher.java:831) at com.google.net.async.EventDispatcher.internalLoop(EventDispatcher.java:207) at com.google.net.async.EventDispatcher.loop(EventDispatcher.java:103) at com.google.net.rpc.RpcService.runUntilServerShutdown(RpcService.java:251) at com.google.apphosting.runtime.JavaRuntime$RpcRunnable.run(JavaRuntime.java:404) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Unexpected exception from servlet: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java.net.Proxy is a restricted class. Please see the Google App Engine developer's guide for more details.

Not quite sure what the problem could be. 

FYI, I also tried something similar with the Enterperise WSDL and got the same error. 

I'm not sure if I'm blind or not ;) but I can't see in the docs a way to predefine which radio option is selected/checked... in pure HTML this is trivial - why can't I do this in Visualforce?

Is this an oversight here...