• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I was hoping someone can help me out. I’m trying to call apex webservice via java client using Axis. I am following the example from this LINK

(I’ve already used the web services connector (WSC) and know how to use it but am curious to find out how Axis works)

Here’s what I have done:

1. Generated WSDL (from apex class w/ webservice method)
  2. Running on axis2-1.4.1 (created AXIS_HOME environment variable)
  3. Running on jdk1.6 (created JAVA_HOME environment variables)
  4. Included the required jars in the classpath
  • axis.jar
  • commons-discovery-0.2.jar
  • commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
  • jaxrpc.jar
  • saaj.jar
  • wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar

5.  Ran command

%AXIS2_HOME%/bin/wsdl2java -t -uri wsdl/projectWebService.wsdl -l java -d xmlbeans -p com.salesforce.webservice -sn SforceService -o generated/Salesforce

I get the following error:

C:\Development\AxisImplementation>%AXIS2_HOME%/bin/wsdl2java -t -uri wsdl/projectWebService.wsdl -l java -d xmlbeans -p com.

salesforce.webservice -sn SforceService -o generated/Salesforce

Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:\axis2-1.4.1-bin\axis2-1.4.1

Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_24

Retrieving document at 'wsdl/projectWebService.wsdl'.

[ERROR] Service {http://soap.sforce.com/schemas/class/projectWebService}SforceService was not found in the WSDL

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Service {http://soap.sforce.com/schemas/class/projectWebService}SforceService was not found in the WSD

L

at org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.findService(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:879)

at org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:329)

at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:142)

at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)

at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing WSDL

at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:153)

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Service {http://soap.sforce.com/schemas/class/projectWebService}SforceService was not found

in the WSDL

at org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.findService(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:879)

at org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:329)

at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:142)

... 2 more

If someone could please tell me...

What exactly is the SforceService and what does it do?

How can I get this to work?

Thanks so much!

Hello. I am new to SF development and currently at a standstill in attempting to validate an e-mail address.

I have an object called Users which has accepts a name and e-mail address (both text on a standard SF page). I have also created a custom link called "validate e-mail". I plan to call a webservice passing the user-entered e-mail address when the custom link is clicked.I have imported my WSDL into an APEX class and everything works (I tested also)

Currently, I am not able to figure out how to display the user-entered value when the link is clicked.

Upon clicking on my link, I just want to display the user entered value in an alert statement but I have been unsuccessful. If this works I would like to call my webservice class and validate the e-mail address upon clicking on my custom link

I have been reading the forums and cookbook, but still not able to figure it out. Any help is appreciated...Thanks.

Hello. I am new to SF development and currently at a standstill in attempting to validate an e-mail address.

I have an object called Users which has accepts a name and e-mail address (both text on a standard SF page). I have also created a custom link called "validate e-mail". I plan to call a webservice passing the user-entered e-mail address when the custom link is clicked.I have imported my WSDL into an APEX class and everything works (I tested also)

Currently, I am not able to figure out how to display the user-entered value when the link is clicked.

Upon clicking on my link, I just want to display the user entered value in an alert statement but I have been unsuccessful. If this works I would like to call my webservice class and validate the e-mail address upon clicking on my custom link

I have been reading the forums and cookbook, but still not able to figure it out. Any help is appreciated...Thanks.

Hello,

I was hoping someone can help me out. I’m trying to call apex webservice via java client using Axis. I am following the example from this LINK

(I’ve already used the web services connector (WSC) and know how to use it but am curious to find out how Axis works)

Here’s what I have done:

1. Generated WSDL (from apex class w/ webservice method)
  2. Running on axis2-1.4.1 (created AXIS_HOME environment variable)
  3. Running on jdk1.6 (created JAVA_HOME environment variables)
  4. Included the required jars in the classpath
  • axis.jar
  • commons-discovery-0.2.jar
  • commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
  • jaxrpc.jar
  • saaj.jar
  • wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar

5.  Ran command

%AXIS2_HOME%/bin/wsdl2java -t -uri wsdl/projectWebService.wsdl -l java -d xmlbeans -p com.salesforce.webservice -sn SforceService -o generated/Salesforce

I get the following error:

C:\Development\AxisImplementation>%AXIS2_HOME%/bin/wsdl2java -t -uri wsdl/projectWebService.wsdl -l java -d xmlbeans -p com.

salesforce.webservice -sn SforceService -o generated/Salesforce

Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:\axis2-1.4.1-bin\axis2-1.4.1

Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_24

Retrieving document at 'wsdl/projectWebService.wsdl'.

[ERROR] Service {http://soap.sforce.com/schemas/class/projectWebService}SforceService was not found in the WSDL

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Service {http://soap.sforce.com/schemas/class/projectWebService}SforceService was not found in the WSD

L

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing WSDL

at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:153)

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Service {http://soap.sforce.com/schemas/class/projectWebService}SforceService was not found

in the WSDL

... 2 more

If someone could please tell me...

What exactly is the SforceService and what does it do?

How can I get this to work?

Thanks so much!

Hi All,

I am new to Sales force. I have started developing Recriting app application by following instruction using Force.com_Developer.pdf. I had created location object in Recruting app. I am trying to load data into objct. In the pdf, they specified Location.csv which was available in code share for this book. I am unable to get CSV file. Can some body help on this.

Thanks in advance.

Prasuna.