• 149 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Everyone , Im new in this technology , im totally unaware of salesforce and its scope ,, so If any one can post on this ,will be appreciated ,,,

Wanted to know how this field is worth from future growth point of view............... 

Regards,

Pranav

Hi,

If a user gets login error, as Admin what we have to do the first?

A) Resetting password?

B) View login history?

C) Unlock the user?

D) Anything else? (please specify the answer)

Thnks in advance..

• February 24, 2012

Hi All,

This is my first time on this forum, and I am new to the whole databse.com concept.

My first question is: How to create a form that lets you insert information in the database.

And after doing that, is it possible to search for the things that are stored in the database?

If there is someone with a lot of patient and would like it to help me out I would be very grateful.

I am sorry for my poor English.

Greeter,

Jibss

• February 21, 2012

Hi All,

Do we a short cut to find out the current records id from the UI?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm working on a functionality where I need to call external Web Service to get data from legacy database for use in Apex class method. I wish to know how to include authentication information when making external Web Service call using HttpReqest inside Apex Class method. Is using Http, HttpRequest and HttpResponse is the best way to call external Web Service from Apex Class? It would be really helpful to see some sample code to make call to external Web Service and add authentication information into it.

Thanks,

Prasad.

• February 14, 2012

Hi,

Is there any way to refresh a Dynamic Dashboard?....

This is an amazing feature but have to refresh them manually is pretty annoying

Thank you!:)

• January 13, 2012

A colleague of mine is receiving this error, when he tries to install eclipse on his Windows pc 64 bits.

Has anyone come accross this.?

Eclipse Error

Hi, 

I want to create one website like solutions,customers and carrers....   loke some tabs after that when i click on any tab it has to open and  it show the information like that. but data has to store in salesforce.com....

is it posible as a free through salesforce?

Hi everyone , can anyone plz explain me the scope of the Salesforce from the future growth perspective.... . ...

Thank You ....

Hi Everyone , Im new in this technology , im totally unaware of salesforce and its scope ,, so If any one can post on this ,will be appreciated ,,,

Wanted to know how this field is worth from future growth point of view............... 

Regards,

Pranav

If you're looking at using one of the following capabilties of Salesforce

CTI integration
Data integration
Enterprise Analytics

have a read here to see what other options exist, or register for our webinar to see it in action.

Hello, I am trying to create a New Contact button to go along with my new visualforce page.  Can you someone please help me better understand how to create buttons, specifically the New Contact button, and how the action urlfor works?  Thanks!

Hy,

for a current customer I need to find a comportable and coding free way to move one orgs data to another org with the same schema. I do not rely on heavy mapping features. Mainy copy all objects, keep references and so on.

I know that data loader is somewhat able to do this but this need some tweaks. Isn't there an ISV provider who offers a cheap tool for things like that?

Thanks in advance for you help

Robert

when we modify a customized application, we can see the field id in the html page

such as "https://ap1.salesforce.com/00N90000002m2KA?setupid=CustomObjects"

but my question is how to get such id "00N90000002m2KA" from API level by field name?

because the http POST request only have such keyword,I want to know what field is it

Thanks

A colleague of mine is receiving this error, when he tries to install eclipse on his Windows pc 64 bits.

Has anyone come accross this.?

Eclipse Error

Hi All,

I just finished the official training course given by Salesforce for our company.

They have also given us "DEV 401/501" student/exercise guide.

I would like to take the exam roughly a month from now.

Is the following reading materials enough for passing this exam ?

a) DEV 401 Guide (Student / Exercise)

b) Kindle version of "Development with the Force.com Platform: Building Business Applications in the Cloud" by Jason Ouellete

c) Force.com Fundamentas pdf

Also it would be nice to know if there are any particular key topics that I should focus on..

Thanks for your time :)

GVPY

• February 27, 2012

Getting started with force.com and ran into a roadblock right away.  I defined a custom object, and then used it in an Apex class definition.  However when I used the object name in the class definition (page 29 of developer guide) (with the _c), I get aninvalid type compile error. 

Went back to basics from the developers guide to replicate their simple example.  Followed instructions to define a "Book" object as in the guide, and then copied the code:

public class MyHelloWorld {

public static void applyDiscount(Book__c[] books) {    

for (Book__c b : books)  {    

b.Price__c *= 0.9;    

}

}

}

I get similar "Error: Compile Error: Invalid type: Book__c at line 4 column 10".  Is there some setting I need to make to make the custom object visible to Apex?  I've searched everywhere and can't find any reference to it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get moving?

robertcw7777

Hi techie,

I am looking for apex code which can get all objects field in single click .

I can get all custom fields according to particular objects but i cant able to get all custom and standard fields in single click.

Is there any way to get all fields in single select or click?

Thanks in advance.

Rakesh

Hi all,

How many ways an Apex method can be invoked by VF Page?

Its Very urgent Can you please give me rply.....

Thanks for your Help

Hi,

If a user gets login error, as Admin what we have to do the first?

A) Resetting password?

B) View login history?

C) Unlock the user?

D) Anything else? (please specify the answer)

Thnks in advance..

• February 24, 2012

When a use a particular app, my font size goes down a size or two. I have to close the window and open it back up somewhere else for it to go back to normal! Argh. It's driving me nuts. I'll give more info if needed, but I was wondering if this was a general problem anyone has encountered? If not, it's probably app-specific.

SFclouds is glad to announce great suppoert through Skyvva for SAP Integration with Salesforce.com
Please get in touch for any assistance at hina.gupta@sfclouds.com( skpe id hina.sfclouds)

Hi All,

This is my first time on this forum, and I am new to the whole databse.com concept.

My first question is: How to create a form that lets you insert information in the database.

And after doing that, is it possible to search for the things that are stored in the database?

If there is someone with a lot of patient and would like it to help me out I would be very grateful.

I am sorry for my poor English.

Greeter,

Jibss

• February 21, 2012

This question comes up from time to time, so I thought I'd place it as a sticky here for future reference.

Seems like changing your email address should be easy, right? Well, it is, but you need to know just a couple things. That is, you use your Force.com or Salesforce account credentials to log in to the boards. The information coming from your account is the "master" information and the boards just stores it.

So to change your email address, log in to your salesforce org and change your email there, until your personal settings. Then, the next time you visit the boards be sure you're logged out, and then log back in. The email change will propagate and you should be good to go.

Hope that helps!

• January 25, 2011