• Account Manager
  • GearsCRM

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This is on challenge 3.  The Register Node Name is "Create Seed Bank Agencies", the alias is "create_seed_bank_agencies", the Name is "Seed Bank Agencies".  I read the Pre-work and understand the alias should be with underscores and lower case.  I have tried a few combinations but I get this error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn’t find 'Create Seed Bank Agencies' node. Please check the name and alias spelling.
I created a new Wave Dev Org for Sales Wave App.  In Creating Wave Apps Unit, I folllowed along to go to Trailhead Data Manager to refresh DTC Opportunities for the first time.   When it was complete I received the first email but at the bottoms read:  
  • Dataflow job [03C41000000LQLP] completed with status [Failed].
The error details in the Jobs View reads:

Error executing node Extract_Opportunity: Field [RecordTypeId] is not available. Verify that the field exists and that the Analytics Cloud Integration User profile has Read level access on the field. (02K41000000L1QdEAK_03C41000000LQLPEA4)

This Org doesn't have Opportunity Record Types.  Should it?

I am unable to complete the Trailhead Unit because the data is not complete and I never received the 2nd email.  
I created a new Wave Dev Org for Sales Wave App.  In Creating Wave Apps Unit, I folllowed along to go to Trailhead Data Manager to refresh DTC Opportunities for the first time.   When it was complete I received the first email but at the bottoms read:  
  • Dataflow job [03C41000000LQLP] completed with status [Failed].
The error details in the Jobs View reads:

Error executing node Extract_Opportunity: Field [RecordTypeId] is not available. Verify that the field exists and that the Analytics Cloud Integration User profile has Read level access on the field. (02K41000000L1QdEAK_03C41000000LQLPEA4)

This Org doesn't have Opportunity Record Types.  Should it?

I am unable to complete the Trailhead Unit because the data is not complete and I never received the 2nd email.  
Hello,

I created the validation rule and checked that it worked in my org.
When I check it through trailhead, I get this error:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Zip Code does not match Account Shipping Zip Code: []

A different thread suggested deactivating the rule but when I do so I get this:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The validation rule failed to enforce the business logic

For reference, this is the validation rule.
(NOT (ISBLANK(Account.Name))) && (MailingPostalCode <> Account.ShippingPostalCode)
Looks good and works well. 

Any thought?
Anyone Seen this on the validation rule trailhead? - Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Contact Must Be in Account Zip Code: []

I have a critical update-generate correctly escaped markup. However I am not sure if my organization contain pages or components that depend on this incorrect processing.  How would I know which pages to be fixed? I am not aware of any issues? Should I activate this update?

Prior to the Winter ’13 release, text in some Visualforce pages and components might have been generated incorrectly. This markup could contain fragments that should have been escaped (for example, the "<" character generated as "&lt;") but were not. These fragments might be interpreted by the browser as markup rather than as text in the page. This problem has been corrected for all pages with API version 26.0 or later.
Your organization might contain pages or components that depend on this incorrect processing. These pages need to be fixed. To fix them, you will generally need to use <apex:outputText> with the attribute escape="false" to cause the text to be generated unescaped, as it was previously.
If your page contains either:
·         <apex:outputText value="{!something}"/>, or
·         A free-standing expression {!something}
And you’re expecting the string returned by the controller for {!something} to be treated as markup, rather than displayed in the page, then this page needs to be changed.
·         For the first case, you need simply set the escape attribute to false, <apex:outputText value="{!something}" escape="false"/>.
·         For the second case, you need to modify the expression to be output using <apex:outputText> as with the first case:
<apex:outputText value="{!something}" escape="false"/>
When you have fixed any affected pages, you should activate this Critical Update.

Anyone have problems installing or running the Force IDE on windows XP?

After installing i get errors:

JVM terminated exit code= -1

-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8

-Xms256m

-Xmx1024m

etc...

Any ideas?

Hi, I used TrailHead and completed badges but it doesn't show on my SF Chatter Profile. I realized that I was logging in Trailhead with my new created developer mail (trembla1@salesforce.com) and not my real Salesforce email credentials.   Is there a way that we can transfer the badges, thanks