• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello community,

I hope this is the right place to pose this question. Due to my Salesforce is in German only, I hope I find the right definitions / item names to make my request understandable.

I have a standard field named "name", that consits of "salutation", "first name" and "last name".

Example "name": Herr Otto Müller

I have got also a customized field named "salutory address", that can have two values: 1) Sehr geehrte Frau (Dear Mrs.)  2) Sehr geehrter Herr (Dear Mr.)

What I do at the moment is, that I choose one of the values manually. But due to I know (because of the field "salutation") if it is a man or a woman, I expect there must be a way to fill the customized field "salutory address" automatically.

Example: If field_saluation="Herr" then field_salutory address="Sehr geehrter Herr" else "Sehr geehrte Dame"

No claim for right syntax, just to make clear my request :)

I tried to solve this via "Feldabhängigkeiten" (field depandancies) but the help text says, that I can´t choose "standard values".

So I have no clue how to solve this. Please, if someone gave me a step-by-step description or a hint where to find the solution, I would be very grateful.

THANK YOU.

Hey,

as I didnt find an adequate area where I can pose my question, I hope this is not "Off Topic" in General Development.

Well, I am looking for an intuitive, easy to learn and easy to handle contract management software what can be integrated in salesforce or has at least a connection to it.What I imagine is a kind of drag&drop system in which an admin defines single modules or articles (with a text description, price, pictures etc.) and a sales rep can create a contract / offer click by click later on. The custom data (account name, etc.) will be pulled from salesforce.com automatically.The created contract should be available in MS Word to make individual changes.

I am not only looking for a plain invoice / quote software, but it should also give me the possibility to add predefined text components to give a proposal for solution for example. Due to a contract can be devided into serveral paragraphs / headlines  it would be nice to have an automatically generated index of contents.

Due to I dont want to install hundreds of apps from appexchange I wanted to ask the community first if you can recommand any software that matches (most) all of my requirements.

Does anybody know APTTUS?

THANK YOU very much for helping me in this issue :)

• September 20, 2011

When I copy the URL into a browser window, I get "Site under construction"

My developer Org works OK. I've tried diff-ing the normal org and its as close to the developer org as I can get.

I'd be grateful for any assistance from anyone

• March 14, 2011