• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm testing Sales Coach in my sandbox.  Looks pretty good but one thing I'd like to do is be able to limit the stages in the list... We have three different Sales Processes defined that are used on three different Opportunity Record Types.  Is there a way to get Sales Coach to only display the 4 stages we care about and not display the other stages that are tied to things like order processing?

• August 02, 2011

I see how we're able to assign the Task to either the active User or the record's owner (though would be nice if that could be determined on the fly for each task instead of as a global all-or-nothing setting)... However, it would be great if there was a way to assign a task to the record owner's MANAGER as a variable.

e.g.

- Leave blank assigns to the user creating the action plan on the record.

- Use a variable or some other option to be able to assign the task to the "OWNER"

- Use a variable or osme other option to be able to assign the task to the "MANAGER"

Though not specific to Action Plans, it would be great if SFDC in general allowed us to assign Tasks to a Queue...

But one use case is we sometimes have Interns or Customer Service reps doing follow-up into Accounts that are owned by a Sales Rep... so we want the tasks they create assigned to themselves...  In other cases, we want to assign certain tasks to the Owner, etc...  More control over this would be great.

e.g. Task "2 week follow-up" assign to the record owner, dependent task "4 week follow-up" assigned to the owner's Manager, dependent task "6 week follow-up" assigned to Customer Service.

• August 02, 2011

I've installed Action Plans into my Sandbox.  I'm logged in under a System Administrator profile.  I have created an Action Plan Template, but when I try to click the "Sharing" button I get "Insufficient Privileges."  I've gone through the steps in the documentation to install, then deploy.  Since it is under System Administrator, all permissions are enabled.

• August 02, 2011

I'm testing Sales Coach in my sandbox.  Looks pretty good but one thing I'd like to do is be able to limit the stages in the list... We have three different Sales Processes defined that are used on three different Opportunity Record Types.  Is there a way to get Sales Coach to only display the 4 stages we care about and not display the other stages that are tied to things like order processing?

• August 02, 2011

I see how we're able to assign the Task to either the active User or the record's owner (though would be nice if that could be determined on the fly for each task instead of as a global all-or-nothing setting)... However, it would be great if there was a way to assign a task to the record owner's MANAGER as a variable.

e.g.

- Leave blank assigns to the user creating the action plan on the record.

- Use a variable or some other option to be able to assign the task to the "OWNER"

- Use a variable or osme other option to be able to assign the task to the "MANAGER"

Though not specific to Action Plans, it would be great if SFDC in general allowed us to assign Tasks to a Queue...

But one use case is we sometimes have Interns or Customer Service reps doing follow-up into Accounts that are owned by a Sales Rep... so we want the tasks they create assigned to themselves...  In other cases, we want to assign certain tasks to the Owner, etc...  More control over this would be great.

e.g. Task "2 week follow-up" assign to the record owner, dependent task "4 week follow-up" assigned to the owner's Manager, dependent task "6 week follow-up" assigned to Customer Service.

• August 02, 2011

I've installed Action Plans into my Sandbox.  I'm logged in under a System Administrator profile.  I have created an Action Plan Template, but when I try to click the "Sharing" button I get "Insufficient Privileges."  I've gone through the steps in the documentation to install, then deploy.  Since it is under System Administrator, all permissions are enabled.

• August 02, 2011