• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello!

I am trying to display multiple chatter communities on force.com site. Any idea how I can do that? If I try to have multiple "chatteranswers:allfeeds" tag on VF page I get this error "Only one Chatter Answers component may appear on a page"

A customer portal user can see community picker, but not un-registered user (force.com site). Please advice.

I have chatter answers mostly working on my force.com site, but when I click a knowledge article, it simply brings up a bolded version of the title and none of the article's content.  Any suggestions?

Hello!

I am trying to display multiple chatter communities on force.com site. Any idea how I can do that? If I try to have multiple "chatteranswers:allfeeds" tag on VF page I get this error "Only one Chatter Answers component may appear on a page"

A customer portal user can see community picker, but not un-registered user (force.com site). Please advice.

What's the difference between chatter answers and just regular answers?

Thanks,

Scott :) 

Steps to reproduce:

1.  Customer Portal User asks a question in Chatter Answers

2.  Customer Support finds the question in their question tab in salesforce, and escalates to case

3.  Customer Support posts private reply to question in salesforce.

4.  Customer Portal User gets an email saying there is a new reply and should go to Chatter Answers, link is provided.

5.  Once the link is clicked, it takes them to Chatter Answers and their question, but no private reply is seen and yes they are still signed in.

Additionally, Customer Support can see their reply in the Questions tab of salesforce.

I have chatter answers mostly working on my force.com site, but when I click a knowledge article, it simply brings up a bolded version of the title and none of the article's content.  Any suggestions?

Hi, 

We have a public knowledge base built using visual force, based on the sample provided. We'd like to implement answers on our public site. I have found the documentation and responses from salesforce conflicting and could use a push in the right direction.

1) Is the customer portal required to allow users to self-register?

2) Are the customer portal or partner portal required to implement answers and self-register?

3) Is the winter '11 release going to add any more functionality that would help with this project?

Any hints or knowledge appreciated. Thanks