• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Has anyone worked on the Ideas object and got to customizing its layout? I see that the Idea Object only has a field layout and no page layout in its definition. Is there any way to work around this and customize its layout like the other standard and custom objects?

Thanks in Advance!

• April 25, 2012

I am not sure if this has been asked before, I am not able to find it.

I am trying to see if there is any way I can get back the case id and append it to the return url in a web to case scenario.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

• March 28, 2012

Hi,

Is there a way I can report on UserProfileFeed without querying the API? ie, by creating a custom report type on it. I am able to create custom report types on UserFeed but not UserProfileFeed.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Anj.

• March 23, 2012

Hi,

Has anyone worked on the Ideas object and got to customizing its layout? I see that the Idea Object only has a field layout and no page layout in its definition. Is there any way to work around this and customize its layout like the other standard and custom objects?

Thanks in Advance!

• April 25, 2012

Currently I am using the web-to-case form and I have the retURL going to a static html page (obviousally this would need to get changed). Is there a way I can return the ticket id in the return url (or some other way) so my customer can see their ticket id? Something like:

<input type=hidden name="retURL" value="http://example.com/thankyou.php?ticket_id=%id%">

where %id% would be the ticket id unique to that customer? Ideally, I would like be able to do sometihng like echo $_GET['ticket_id'] in thankyou.php so they can see their ticket id. Is there any easy way to do this without getting too much into the API?

Thanks,

John