Salesforce.com / Visualforce Development Opportunity In Indianapolis
We are a small company, but big user of Salesforce.com application with complex custom objects and relationships.
We are looking for a Salesforce.com/Visualforce developer to assist us with occasional projects on a contract basis.
Must have experience with custom objects, relationships, workflows, and triggers. Visualforce development experience and APEX code as well. Experience with outside reporting / BI / Analytics tools preferable.
Customer Portal Header and IE9
Our desire is to brand our customer portal to more closely match our branded website.
- We loaded our custom header image into the documents folder with the appropriate settings. It is an image that is app 900 x 100 px.
- We created the HTML file (using table tags to get the desired alignment) that references the image file and loaded it to the Documents folder.
- We have referenced this HTML file in the Settings | Customer Portal | Settings | Header entry.
This implementation works perfectly in the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox, but does not work in IE8 or IE9. Internet Explorer displays a small red "x" with a large 900x900 white space header pushing the entire rest of the page down.
Has anyone else experienced this issue with Internet Explorer? Salesforce tech support does not provide answers because this is an IE issue.
Your feedback is much appreciated.
We are looking for a SFDC Developer Architect as an Independent Contractor
AOTMP is seeking a Salesforce.com developer/architect to work as an independent contractor in order to implement customized solution using the Salesforce.com platform. Independent contractor position has potential to evolve into full time status.
AOTMP is developing an extensive database using the Salesforce.com platform consisting of a large number of custom objects and thousands of custom fields.
Architect will be responsible for insuring that the data in these custom objects will be accessible in the format needed by the data analysts by insuring that the proper data relationships are in place between the custom objects. Architect will also be responsible for assisting in creation of custom reports.
Architect will be responsible for creation of custom user interfaces and data entry workflow that will allow for the data entry into this system.
- In-depth understanding of SFDC CRM application (Sales and Service Cloud) capabilities and constraints.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, custom Page Layouts, work flows, relationships, lookups, dependent picklists, role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts & Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, design of Visual Force Pages, Record Types, formula fields
- Excellent understanding of SOSL, SOQL, Salesforce.com's Web Services and APIs, and the SalesForce Security model
- Experience using Apex and VisualForce to create unique customer-based solutions
- Knowledge of Salesforce Touch platform to create mobile applications
- Experience gathering and presenting information from multiple sources in a single UI
- Advanced developer certification on force.com is preferred.
Qualified applicants may send resume, cover letter, and three professional references to Recruiting Manager, AOTMP, 6510 Telecom Drive, Suite 100 Indianapolis IN 46278, via fax at (317)219-0570, or via email at email@example.com. AOTMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Looking for Visualforce Developer in Indianapolis
Small company in Indianapolis that uses Salesforce.com in a big way. We have a couple of projects that require a Visualforce/APEX developer. The position would likely begin as full time contracting, but could evolve into a full time position. User interface development and workflow analysis experience needed.