• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a user who has repeatedly come to me saying several of his contacts on multiple account records have disappeared. I can see them in the company recycle bin and restore them, but so far it is a mystery as to how they are getting deleted in the first place. The recycle bin says that the user has deleted them, but he swears he didn't do it. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing contacts to be deleted? Could it be related to a Salesforce for Outlook sycn? Is it just user error?

My company needs a way to follow up on contracts that have not been signed and returned from the customer. I would like to set up a workflow rule that would alert a user if a contract is still in draft status 60 days after the contract was sent. Can anyone help me with this? Is there an easy way to do this? Thank you.

I am trying to set up an email alert to be sent 30 days after the date in a date field. I set up a time dependent workflow rule, but it is sending the alert 30 days after the field is populated. I need it to be based on the actual date in the field. Customer service said I needed to set up a formula and I had to come here to get help with it. Can anyone help me with this? I have never used formulas in Salesforce before. Thanks for your help.

I have a user who has repeatedly come to me saying several of his contacts on multiple account records have disappeared. I can see them in the company recycle bin and restore them, but so far it is a mystery as to how they are getting deleted in the first place. The recycle bin says that the user has deleted them, but he swears he didn't do it. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing contacts to be deleted? Could it be related to a Salesforce for Outlook sycn? Is it just user error?

My company needs a way to follow up on contracts that have not been signed and returned from the customer. I would like to set up a workflow rule that would alert a user if a contract is still in draft status 60 days after the contract was sent. Can anyone help me with this? Is there an easy way to do this? Thank you.

I am trying to set up an email alert to be sent 30 days after the date in a date field. I set up a time dependent workflow rule, but it is sending the alert 30 days after the field is populated. I need it to be based on the actual date in the field. Customer service said I needed to set up a formula and I had to come here to get help with it. Can anyone help me with this? I have never used formulas in Salesforce before. Thanks for your help.