• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I've read through the documentation, logged a case with SFDC, and still am having trouble finding an answer to my question.  I'm implementing Delegated Authentication and SSO in a sandbox organization and was wondering how to lock out users with these features enabled from test.salesforce.com?  In other words, if a Single Sign on User tries to log in with test.salesforce.com, it should error out and not let the user log in.  How do I do this while still keeping Delegated Authentication enabled?  Thanks in advance for the help.

I'm using two different tabs with the same object for different profiles.  The detail page for Tab A is a standard detail page while Tab B has a cusom VF detail page for the record using apex:detail tags.  The record create pages for Tab A and B are different and are both custom VF pages.  The page layout tab A and B use have a series of buttons that redirect to pages based on Tab A, regardless of which tab I was originally on.  For example, if I click on clone from tab A or B, it will take me to a custom VF page designed for tab A, even though there is a different VF page for tab B.  My question is: is there a way to create one set of buttons on a single page layout that will redirect the users to pages under their respective tabs?  Or could I specify a page layout for the custom detail page using apex tags and then create a separate set of buttons for that page layout?