• Member since 2013
  • Appirio

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a list and I need to find if a duplicate value exists in the list and remove both the duplicate value and the original value.

I know I can remove the duplicate by using a map or set, but I need to remove the original value as well.

For example, if I have a string list:

List<String> strings = new List<String>{ 'one', 'two', 'three', 'four', 'one', 'four'};

after removing the duplicates and originals I would have:

{ 'two', 'three' }

Any help is appeciated.

Thanks.

I have created a Custom lookup field called User_Manager__c in User , I need to update manager field in user based the the custom field. Please advise how to proceed

Hello,

I am extremely new to APEX so please don't laugh at me...

I have a piece of code that we paid for and the API Version is 23.0 and I need to copy this code and create a new class so that I can use a different button that we have to run the seperate code after I sweek a couple things. (Mainly just values on the new opportunity.)

And with version 28 or higher I get these errors. I have tried to find a place to get the Force.com IDE v.27 or earlier and haven't had much luck.

1. If you could point me to a place that I can get this earlier version so I can use eclipse to impliment into the sandbox with the IDE plug-in that would be fantastic.

2. Or if you want to take a peek at the piece of code and tell me what needs to be changed to make it work I'd love to learn. (Trust me, I'm not one to just say give me the answer...I want to learn it!)

This seems to be the piece that's getting me into trouble. Again, I appreciate ANY help.

Thanks!

Chris

@isTest

public static void testCloneOpportunity()

{

OpportunityLineItem line = [select OpportunityId from OpportunityLineItem limit 1];

CloneOpportunity.clone(line.OpportunityId);

}

Hey Folks,

Is it possible to validate data in before insert trigger  instead of adding error?

Regards..

Hi,

I have created a public force.com site, In the page I have taken Lookup field. When I click on Lookup, it is showing any records..

How to make to display Records in Looup window.

Hi Team,

I have a related list which displays the accounts on the Asset detail page.

The header columns appear as below: 

Person Account: Home Phone, Person Account: Email

But when I use a Inline VF Page and try to display them in Pageblock table

The header columns appear as:

Home Phone and Email.

I don't want to use Header Value as the first option as it will lead us into translations.

I was looking into some standard way of getting the correct column Names as in the Related List.

PsuedoCode:

ApexClass:

public class testAccount{
public List<Account> accntList{get;set;}

public testAccount(){
accntList = [select PersonHomePhone from Account limit 5];
}
}

Page:

<apex:page controller="testAccount">
<apex:pageBlock >
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accntList}" var="a">
<apex:column value="{!a.PersonHomePhone}"/>
</apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Any pointers or help is highly appreciated.

Many Thanks :)

I have a list and I need to find if a duplicate value exists in the list and remove both the duplicate value and the original value.

I know I can remove the duplicate by using a map or set, but I need to remove the original value as well.

For example, if I have a string list:

List<String> strings = new List<String>{ 'one', 'two', 'three', 'four', 'one', 'four'};

after removing the duplicates and originals I would have:

{ 'two', 'three' }

Any help is appeciated.

Thanks.

Hello,

I saw this post and thought it was a great idea for our org: http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Visualforce_CaseHistoryTimeline

What I am struggling with is creating a page that looks like the standard case detail page and adding this timeline at the bottom. Has anyone succeeded in doing this? I am able to create buttons and use the URL to get to that page but being able to have this at the bottom of a case detail page would be the holy grail. Thank you.

-RC

• December 02, 2013

can somebody help me writing Test class for below class:

public with sharing class classone {

public static double getmethod1l( String param 1, 
       String param2, decimal param3){

double method1Qty = 0;

If ( param1.contains('32x2x33') && (param1.contains('pentium1') || 
         param1.contains('Core_')) && !param1.contains('AQ') && 
         !param1.contains('12W') && !param2.contains('LED')){

method1Qty = param3;           

}
        return method1Qty;

} // end of getmethod1     

I have created a Custom lookup field called User_Manager__c in User , I need to update manager field in user based the the custom field. Please advise how to proceed

Hi friends,

Did anybody aware of trail orgs, I have a managed package and I need to show demos to clients in a trail org.

If anybody knows about it please provide some information.

Thanks

• December 02, 2013

Why Overall code coverage varies from one environment to another environment?

Hi All,

I want to know if there are any pros and cons of Single Community vs Multiple Communities. I searched in documents but could not find anything relevant to this.

Thanks in advance!!

I have a page that rerenders two Related lists after 5 seconds using actionPoller. The related list ID's users and equip rerender properly after the records get updated from Webservices callouts. The problem is that after the related list the link for the record just refreshes the current page instead of taking me to that records page. I am new to VisualForce pages so any help is appreciated. When I hover my mouse over the link it displays the correct URL. And if I click the link before it rerenders it works

<apex:page standardController="Subscriber__c" extensions="PullUserData" action="{!updateUser}">
<apex:detail relatedList="false">
<apex:form >
<apex:commandButton value="Refresh Lists" reRender="users, equip" />
</apex:form>
<apex:relatedList id="users" list="Users__r" />
<apex:relatedList list="DID__r" />
<apex:relatedList id="equip" list="Inventory__r"/>
<apex:relatedList list="TUT__r" />
<apex:relatedList list="Orders__r" />
<apex:relatedList list="Cases__r" />
<apex:relatedList list="OpenActivities" />
<apex:relatedList list="ActivityHistories" />
<apex:relatedList list="CombinedAttachments" />
</apex:detail>
<apex:form >
<apex:actionPoller action="{!increaseCount}" reRender="users, equip" rendered="TRUE" interval="5" enabled="{!IF(count == 0, TRUE, FALSE)}" />
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Hello,

I am extremely new to APEX so please don't laugh at me...

I have a piece of code that we paid for and the API Version is 23.0 and I need to copy this code and create a new class so that I can use a different button that we have to run the seperate code after I sweek a couple things. (Mainly just values on the new opportunity.)

And with version 28 or higher I get these errors. I have tried to find a place to get the Force.com IDE v.27 or earlier and haven't had much luck.

1. If you could point me to a place that I can get this earlier version so I can use eclipse to impliment into the sandbox with the IDE plug-in that would be fantastic.

2. Or if you want to take a peek at the piece of code and tell me what needs to be changed to make it work I'd love to learn. (Trust me, I'm not one to just say give me the answer...I want to learn it!)

This seems to be the piece that's getting me into trouble. Again, I appreciate ANY help.

Thanks!

Chris

@isTest

public static void testCloneOpportunity()

{

OpportunityLineItem line = [select OpportunityId from OpportunityLineItem limit 1];

CloneOpportunity.clone(line.OpportunityId);

}

Hey Folks,

Is it possible to validate data in before insert trigger  instead of adding error?

Regards..

à is changing to Ã .i have every canging html code binary code.can any say solution fro this

Can someone explain me what is the best way to transfer custom setting's data from one org to another org? Without dataloader is it possibel to transfer data?

There is no profile picture displayed in the left hand section of our profile. Any particular reason of not showing it !?

• November 28, 2013

Hi,

I have created a public force.com site, In the page I have taken Lookup field. When I click on Lookup, it is showing any records..

How to make to display Records in Looup window.

If it is possible let me post any Solution ?Not possible  please mention a reason

I see that I can't grant the public access profile for a Site update on Contact or create/update on most standard objects.

If I write a site in VF and declare my controllers WITHOUT SHARING, would VF pages be allowed to create and update records in Object like Opportunity.

I'd like to write a Sites application where invited customers could use a wizard in VF to put together their own cost proposal and the controller would save the records in Opportunity and OpportunityLineItem. 

But I don't want to design it if the controller won't be all to insert the records.  If that's the case, I'll have to save to alternate objects.

-Ken

Total noob here.

I have a form on http://heaf.force.com/GW_Volunteers__VolunteersSignupFS

When I submit it, the empty form reloads along with a short message at the bottom of the form.

=> how do I redirect to a thankyou URL instead? What/where do I change that?

Thanks,

Uli