• 20 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I installed the Campaign Call Down Manager app developed by SF Labs for a customer and when I run it as a System Admin - it works fine. However when I'm logged in as another user and I run it I get the following error message. The security in this system is set so that users with sales Profiles can only see their own Leads and Contacts. So theoretically, when a sales user runs the Campaign Call Down Manager app. they should be able to view leads and contacts they own - instead I'm getting this error message. Whe I ran the standard SF Campaign Call Down report logged in as a sales Profile user it worked as it should and only showed the leads/contacts owned my that user, Any help or advice on this will be most appreciated!

Error Message
Argument 1 cannot be null
Error is in expression '{!campaignRefresh}' in page campaigncalldown: Class.CampaignCallDownController.ownerMapToSelectOption: line 195, column 1
Class.CampaignCallDownController.campaignRefresh: line 172, column 1
An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified.
I set up our PKB and it all seems fine, except that when a user clicks on the test article that has fields populated, none of the content populated article fields are visible. The PKB implementation guide gives the following instructions for setting the field level security for PKB users, however I'm not seeing the settings they reference in the documentation in SF.

PKB IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE INSTRUCTIONS
7. Set field-level security for all fields on each of your article types. For each article type:
a. In the Field-Level Security section, click View next to the object that contains the fields to modify. Fields on
article types are under the article type name in Custom Field-Level Security.
b. Click Edit.
c. Set the field-level security.
d. Click Save.
e. Click Back to Profile.

When I go to an article type, I'm not seeing a Field-Level Security section or a View link next to the object that contains the fields to modify. I'm also not seeing Fields on article types under the article type name or Custom Field-Level Security. The only FIeld-Level security settings I can make on articles is on the individual field level and their is no option to set security for the guest user PKB Profile. Am I missing something in our configuration again from an upgrade that needs to be enabled by SF?

I logged a case with SF support, however I was told they don't provide developer support to customers with basic support and directed me to this site for help on this. I've set up PKB for other customers and have never encountered this issue before.

Any help or advice will be  most appreciated!
I'm working with a customer that is unable to migrate config/code from their sandbox to production due to a 63% Apex Class code coverage. Their developer deterrmined that the code coverage issues are related to the Apex clases for their Customer Portal Community and Chatter Answers that is exposed in the CPC (see screen shot below). I logged a Case with SF Support, but was told that even thought the code issues are related to their product code, they do not provide Developer support to customers with basic support and referred me here to the developer boards for assistance. Also pasted below is more information on the coverage for these classes from their developer. Seems very odd to me that SF doesn't support their product code for all customers.

Any help or advice on  this will be most appreciated!

User-added image

More Information from their Developer
I was taking a look at the code and the tests that are there and I do not see any test cases that exercise the code in ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegistration.
The naming on the classes and test cases are nicely consistent of the form '<class>' and '<class>Test’ for all except ChatterAnswersRegistration and ChatterAnswersCreateAccountTest .  But I can’t find any for the ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegistration.

Also the other two that are low:

1. CommunitiesLandingController – forwardToStartPage() does not get exercised so that is probably why it is so low
2. chatter_answers_question_escalation_to_case_trigger – the exception code never gets executed and that is probably why it is so low.
I'm working with a customer that is unable to migrate config/code from their sandbox to production due to a 63% Apex Class code coverage. Their developer deterrmined that the code coverage issues are related to the Apex clases for their Customer Portal Community and Chatter Answers that is exposed in the CPC (see screen shot below). I logged a Case with SF Support, but was told that even thought the code issues are related to their product code, they do not provide Developer support to customers with basic support and referred me here to the developer boards for assistance. Also pasted below is more information on the coverage for these classes from their developer. Seems very odd to me that SF doesn't support their product code for all customers.

User-added image

I was taking a look at the code and the tests that are there and I do not see any test cases that exercise the code in ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegistration.
The naming on the classes and test cases are nicely consistent of the form '<class>' and '<class>Test’ for all except ChatterAnswersRegistration and ChatterAnswersCreateAccountTest .  But I can’t find any for the ChatterAnswersAuthProviderRegistration.

1. CommunitiesLandingController – forwardToStartPage() does not get exercised so that is probably why it is so low
2. chatter_answers_question_escalation_to_case_trigger – the exception code never gets executed and that is probably why it is so low.
I set up our PKB and it all seems fine, except that when a user clicks on the test article that has fields populated, none of the content populated article fields are visible. The PKB implementation guide gives the following instructions for setting the field level security for PKB users, however I'm not seeing the settings they reference in the documentation in SF.

PKB IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE INSTRUCTIONS
7. Set field-level security for all fields on each of your article types. For each article type:
a. In the Field-Level Security section, click View next to the object that contains the fields to modify. Fields on
article types are under the article type name in Custom Field-Level Security.
b. Click Edit.
c. Set the field-level security.
d. Click Save.
e. Click Back to Profile.

When I go to an article type, I'm not seeing a Field-Level Security section or a View link next to the object that contains the fields to modify. I'm also not seeing Fields on article types under the article type name or Custom Field-Level Security. The only FIeld-Level security settings I can make on articles is on the individual field level and their is no option to set security for the guest user PKB Profile. Am I missing something in our configuration again from an upgrade that needs to be enabled by SF?

I logged a case with SF support, however I was told they don't provide developer support to customers with basic support and directed me to this site for help on this. I've set up PKB for other customers and have never encountered this issue before.

Any help or advice will be  most appreciated!

User-added image