• 30 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible for us to dispay the session timeout countdown timer once a user logs into salesforce ?
For example, if session timeout is 2 hrs, once a user logs into salesforce classic, can we display a countdown timer in the backbround? Something like 00:00:01

I was told in trailblazer community that this can be done using VF, Apex and JavaScript. If anyone has done this already, please share the solution! 
  • January 11, 2018
Hi Everyone:

When I try to update my existing permission set to give access to newly created field under cases, I get the following error:

Error Message: Permission View All Data depends on permission(s): Read All FAQs, Read All HowTos

FAQs and HowTos are Article Types. 

I created a custom field under Cases and tried to update a permission set to give read and edit access for the field encountered this error. Kindly let me know how to troubleshoot it.

• January 23, 2017
Current Scenario: 

I have an active assignment rule that assigns cases to queues when it is created using "Email to Case". I am trying to build a process using process builder that needs to update the the follownig fields in the case record:
  • Picklist field
  • Owner ID
  • Record Type ID
Problem: Even though the record meets the criteria node, it is not updating the record;

Is there somethings that I need to consider? 

• January 06, 2017
Hi Everone,

Happy New Year :)

Below is my case scenario: 

Users can close the case and re-open it for a period of 10 days; After 10 days, the case shouldn't be re-opened. Only certain profiles can reopen it after this point in time. I am thinking of Validation rule to implement it; Kindly let me know if you have any ideas for implementing this !

• January 03, 2017
Hi Everyone:

I have 2 objects:
Object 1: Standard Object [Contact]
Object 2: Custom Object [Apple]
Relationship: Look up relationship. 
Apple records can be found under contact related list.

Is it possible to display the latest created date from the related list on the conact custom field "latest date"

Is there a way to convert the 15 digit case sensitive ID in reports into 18 Digit Case Insensitive ID ? 
or 
Is there a way to pull 18 Digit Case Insensitive ID into Reports? 
  • April 19, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I would like to install and test an app exchange application. I can install it from my Developer Edition or any other Salesforce Edition (Unlimited/Enterprise). Is it possible to directly install an applicaiton to any of the following sandbox instead of going through production / developer edition? 
  • Developer
  • Developer Pro
  • Partial Copy 
  • March 04, 2016
Hi  
I wanted  to update  field membership status in  object  contact   using this       contact.Membership_Status__c = "Approved";
when i open  object contact i can see  field membership Status has formula:
text( Latest_Membership__r.Membership_Status__c )
I am gettinh error 
The error returned was Unable to create/update fields: Membership_Status__c. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set. 
​The  fields without formula i can update 
Please help 

Current Scenario: 

I have an active assignment rule that assigns cases to queues when it is created using "Email to Case". I am trying to build a process using process builder that needs to update the the follownig fields in the case record:
  • Picklist field
  • Owner ID
  • Record Type ID
Problem: Even though the record meets the criteria node, it is not updating the record;

Is there somethings that I need to consider? 

• January 06, 2017
Hi Everone,

Happy New Year :)

Below is my case scenario: 

Users can close the case and re-open it for a period of 10 days; After 10 days, the case shouldn't be re-opened. Only certain profiles can reopen it after this point in time. I am thinking of Validation rule to implement it; Kindly let me know if you have any ideas for implementing this !

• January 03, 2017
Hi Everyone:

I have 2 objects:
Object 1: Standard Object [Contact]
Object 2: Custom Object [Apple]
Relationship: Look up relationship. 
Apple records can be found under contact related list.

Is it possible to display the latest created date from the related list on the conact custom field "latest date"

Is there a way to convert the 15 digit case sensitive ID in reports into 18 Digit Case Insensitive ID ? 
or 
Is there a way to pull 18 Digit Case Insensitive ID into Reports? 
  • April 19, 2016
how to avoid the case assigned to a user who is not currently logged in to salesforce using validation rules?

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.