• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
User-added image

As you can see above, Contact related in Account.
"Contact type" (highlighted) field is a multi-select picklist in Contact object.

Requirement: In above picture, values selected in Contact type field, is displaying as comma seprated values in Contact related list.

I want these values to display in separate lines, in Contact related list.

Please suggest some ideas to achieve this.
Thanks in advance.
global class TourSyncBatch implements Database.Batchable<sObject>, Database.AllowsCallouts {

public static string invokeUrl{get; set;}
    public static Map<String, Service_Endpoints__c> services {get; set;}

public Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext bc){
        //first callout to just invoke external service
        services = Service_Endpoints__c.getAll();

invokeUrl = services.get('RefreshComms').Endpoint_URL__c;

if(!test.isRunningTest())
        {
            // Invoke the URL
            HTTPWebCalloutUtil.HTTPWebCalloutGetRequest(invokeUrl);
        }

return Database.getQueryLocator('select id, Tour_Reference__c, TourCreationStatus__c from Tour_Shell__c');
    }

public void execute(Database.BatchableContext BC, List<Tour_Shell__c> Tourshell){
        // need to invoke two services here, on basis of some condition, how to achive that

}

public void finish(Database.BatchableContext info){

}

}

Please help !!
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Manav
HI All,

I have a text field(Status__C) in Custom object(Communication__c). This field is getting updated from external service.
My requirement is, that whenever Status__c value equals to FAILED, then the image should be displayed with this status, in the same field only.
Or the color of text should be Red.
I don't want to use any VF page for that.
Any idea how to achieve this by configuration.

Thanks in advance,
Manav
Hi All,

I am having one requirement, but didn’t find any solution for that till now.
Its little complicated and tricky, and quite difficult to explain, let me try to explain, and hope, here will find appropriate solution for that.

I am using new Salesforce console view, to view my cases. In that when I open my record, that will become a Primary Tab, and Details & other related list will become its Sub Tabs.
So what my requirement is, that I want to connect two machines(desktop/laptop) on my desk, and on 1st machine, I want to view the details of Case(which is sub tab) and drag and drop related list data(other sub tabs) into 2nd window, so that it will be visible on my 2nd machine.

For reference: https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=console2_about.htm

Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Manav
Hi All

I have a query here, like you are on Account detail page, there are some related list(Contact, opportunity...). If we create a record in any related list(here i created contact) and save. So in Contact related list in Account detail page, when i click on Edit action link(marked as RED in snapshot), it will redirect to contact record in edit mode, but I want to open in same(Edit mode) on Account detail page.

User-added image

Please suggest what is the way to do this.

Thanks,
Manav
Hi All

I have one urgent query, described below:
I have one custom object "Communication" with two record types 'Inbound' & 'Outbound'. I created one custom button on Inbound layout called 'Reply'.
Functianality on Reply button is:

functionality to Reply to a Communication is a custom 'Reply' button that has code to clone the original Communication record (thus preserving the original), change the Record Type to Outbound and open the new record in Edit view.

Just similar to mailing pattern to reply, the cloning record will contain the Subject, Recipient email, Message type, Reply content(these are the fields) to auto populate from Inbound record type record and in editable mode. and have below section in which the clone of original mail will come.

Please help me in solving this problem.

Regards
Manav 

Hi All

As per the screenshot below, I have custom object Order, in which by editing layout I created Preference section with fields in it. Now I want to make it Expand and collapse section, means when I click on Preferences, it will expand and show the fields in this section.
How to achieve this, Please suggest.

User-added image

Regards
Manav
How to use Force.com IDE inside Eclipse to extract the 'Change Set' and check-it into BitBucket ?

Stucked up in this ....Please help
How to bring data from outer world(From some service) to Salesforce custom object via ESB ?
Hi All

I want to concatenate Text field with my auto number field, scenario is:

I have one Text(9) field- Tour Reference(Flagged as External ID)
                 Autonumber- Order ID
I want to create Order Reference field(formula field) which concatenate Tour Reference + Order ID.

How to achieve this. Please suggest

Thanks
Manav
Hello All

I want to prepare a document on Unit Test mechanism of Apex classes and triggers. Can anybody suggest some links, where i can find good material for this topic.

Thanks
Manav
Hi All

Can you please guide,I am using Mule(Community edition) and I want to integrate with Sslesforce, extract data and send to my external service.
Please guys help.

Thanks
Manav
Hi All

Anybody have an idea of Whilst Visualforce ?? this is the new feature i guess.
Is it possible to edit the email templates which we define in Salesforce. I want to edit the HTML Email template and send further.
Please suggest how to achieve this.
Hello Folks

Please help me out in this error..
Failed to create createContainerMember for containerId=undefined: null is not a valid containerId.
Hi All

I have one urgent query, described below:
I have one custom object "Communication" with two record types 'Inbound' & 'Outbound'. I created one custom button on Inbound layout called 'Reply'.
Functianality on Reply button is:

functionality to Reply to a Communication is a custom 'Reply' button that has code to clone the original Communication record (thus preserving the original), change the Record Type to Outbound and open the new record in Edit view.

Just similar to mailing pattern to reply, the cloning record will contain the Subject, Recipient email, Message type, Reply content(these are the fields) to auto populate from Inbound record type record and in editable mode. and have below section in which the clone of original mail will come.

Please help me in solving this problem.

Regards
Manav 

global class TourSyncBatch implements Database.Batchable<sObject>, Database.AllowsCallouts {

public static string invokeUrl{get; set;}
    public static Map<String, Service_Endpoints__c> services {get; set;}

public Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext bc){
        //first callout to just invoke external service
        services = Service_Endpoints__c.getAll();

invokeUrl = services.get('RefreshComms').Endpoint_URL__c;

if(!test.isRunningTest())
        {
            // Invoke the URL
            HTTPWebCalloutUtil.HTTPWebCalloutGetRequest(invokeUrl);
        }

return Database.getQueryLocator('select id, Tour_Reference__c, TourCreationStatus__c from Tour_Shell__c');
    }

public void execute(Database.BatchableContext BC, List<Tour_Shell__c> Tourshell){
        // need to invoke two services here, on basis of some condition, how to achive that

}

public void finish(Database.BatchableContext info){

}

}

Please help !!
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Manav
Hi All

I have a query here, like you are on Account detail page, there are some related list(Contact, opportunity...). If we create a record in any related list(here i created contact) and save. So in Contact related list in Account detail page, when i click on Edit action link(marked as RED in snapshot), it will redirect to contact record in edit mode, but I want to open in same(Edit mode) on Account detail page.

User-added image

Please suggest what is the way to do this.

Thanks,
Manav
How to use Force.com IDE inside Eclipse to extract the 'Change Set' and check-it into BitBucket ?

Stucked up in this ....Please help
Hello All

I want to prepare a document on Unit Test mechanism of Apex classes and triggers. Can anybody suggest some links, where i can find good material for this topic.

Thanks
Manav
Hi all, I am new to coding and could use some help. I am trying to develop a vf page for a custom object I created. I have 10 custom text fields to enter material names, the catch is I only want to initially show 5 fields, then click a button or link to add the remaining 5 fields if necessary. Is it possible? Thanks!
Hello Folks

Please help me out in this error..
Failed to create createContainerMember for containerId=undefined: null is not a valid containerId.

I can't open tab or subtab for Hyperlink in formula field.

formula can do this.

HYPERLINK(Id,'Mr. ' &  FirstName & ' ' &  LastName, '_parent') 

Thank you so much.

• July 20, 2011