• 25 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I understand there are several AWS native encryption options that encrypt all data at rest.  Is anyone aware if these are used when Salesforce is deployed in AWS? 
Hi, I'm trying to create a new empty project using the Salesforce CLI and I receive the message "ERROR running force:project:create  Cannot read property 'create' of undefined".    Does anyone know what might be causing this or how to further troubleshoot it? 

The command I'm entering in the terminal is "sfdx force:project:create --projectname VSCodeQuickStart".   I've tried "sfdx force:project:create --projectname VSCodeQuickStart --manifest" as well.

Thank you

The documentation (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=remoteaccess_oauth_SAML_bearer_flow.htm) says the OAuth 2.0 SAML Bearer Assertion Flow is "used to request an OAuth access token when a client wants to use a previous authorization."    Under what types of circumstances would a client have a previous authorization and why wouldn't they just use that authorization instead of trying to get another?  Any insights or examples would be appreciated.  Thanks.
Hi, I'm trying to create a new empty project using the Salesforce CLI and I receive the message "ERROR running force:project:create  Cannot read property 'create' of undefined".    Does anyone know what might be causing this or how to further troubleshoot it? 

The command I'm entering in the terminal is "sfdx force:project:create --projectname VSCodeQuickStart".   I've tried "sfdx force:project:create --projectname VSCodeQuickStart --manifest" as well.

Thank you

I tried integrating Salesforce with VS code.. I installed Salesforce CLI and when I tried creating a project in VS code but it says that Salesforce CLI is not installed.
 The exact error is

"14:48:25.402 sfdx force:project:create --projectname TestProject --outputdir d:\ --manifest
'sfdx' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
14:48:25.492 sfdx force:project:create --projectname TestProject --outputdir d:\ --manifest ended with error spawn sfdx ENOENT
Salesforce CLI is not installed. Install it from https://developer.salesforce.com/tools/sfdxcli"

Thank you

The documentation (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=remoteaccess_oauth_SAML_bearer_flow.htm) says the OAuth 2.0 SAML Bearer Assertion Flow is "used to request an OAuth access token when a client wants to use a previous authorization."    Under what types of circumstances would a client have a previous authorization and why wouldn't they just use that authorization instead of trying to get another?  Any insights or examples would be appreciated.  Thanks.
I am getting the error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
'Accounts Temp Access' doesn't exists as a type flow. Check the instructions"
But the flow very much exists.  Any ideas?
Permission flow error screen shot

I had a bit of trouble finding the solution to my relativley simple problem, set up a bunch of default objects via a static resource instead of using the data loader.

This page was useful, it focuses on creating and reading from a csv via apex:inputFile

http://www.forcetree.com/2010/08/read-and-insert-records-from-csv-file.html

Turns out you can simply query the static resources and split it all up manually so long as you know the order of the fields in the CSV (my static resource is a straight-up csv, no zip)

StaticResource defaultResource = [Select  s.Body From StaticResource s where s.Name LIKE 'resourceName%'];
        blob tempB = defaultResource.Body;
       	String contentFile = tempB.toString();
       	String[] filelines = contentFile.split('\n');
    	List<object_to_Create__c> defaults = new List<object_to_Create__c>();
       	for (Integer i=1;i<filelines.size();i++)
        {
        	object_to_Create__c temp = object_to_Create__c();
                String[] inputvalues = filelines[i].split(',');
        	temp.Field1__c = inputValues[0];
        	temp.Field2__c = inputValues[1];
        	defaults.add(temp);	
        }
        insert defaults;

I hope this saves some developers time, because i was suprised as to how little i was able to find out there