• 25 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
there are any limits to the numbers of members of a Public Group??
I have one custom field "Notify me on new release" on contact object, whose data type is checkbox. I want to add those contact automatically  in specific public group name "Alert" when user select "Notify me on new release" checked. How can i achieve this?? any help will be appericiated .
I have one custom field "Notify me on new release" whose data type is checkbox. I want to add those user to specific group name "Alert" when user select "Notify me on new release" check. How can i achieve this?? any help will be appericiated .
Is there any way to add contact  to public group??

When i am trying to deactivate the user below error message i am getting:-
You cannot deactivate a user who is receiving cases or notifications as part of your case assignment/escalation rules.   Click here to view your case assignment / escalation rules.
Case comment return missing  characters and also not recognizing Japanese character 
Do we have any Workflow rules for "idle cases??
when ever t try to self registration on community i got error message like :- Your request cannot be processed at this time. The site administrator has been alerted. Please suggest me it's urgent
I have one custom field "Notify me on new release" on contact object, whose data type is checkbox. I want to add those contact automatically  in specific public group name "Alert" when user select "Notify me on new release" checked. How can i achieve this?? any help will be appericiated .
I have one custom field "Notify me on new release" whose data type is checkbox. I want to add those user to specific group name "Alert" when user select "Notify me on new release" check. How can i achieve this?? any help will be appericiated .
You cannot deactivate a user who is receiving cases or notifications as part of your case assignment/escalation rules.   Click here to view your case assignment / escalation rules. 
Do we have any Workflow rules for "idle cases??

Hello!

I wanted to know if it's possible to delete users, I don't see the option in the web user interface, and when using the API (I'm using the Mule Cloud Connector for Salesforce) I receive the message INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_OR_READONLY even when my user is Admin.

Thanks!

German.

Hi folks

I'm trying to deactivate a user but get the following message:

You cannot deactivate this user. You cannot deactivate a user who is receiving cases or notifications as part of your case assignment/escalation rules.

I have a lot of workflows set up - could this message mean this user I am trying to deactivate is included in one of these rules? Is there any way of identifying which one without having to open every one to check?

Thanks