• Member since 2014
  • Scionics

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am creating a simple beta managed package and want to exclude some custom fields from the package.  However, all the custom fields get automatically added when the custom object is added to the package with no obvious way of removing them.  Am I missing something simple?
I and some other colleagues received this notification via email to all our System Administrators:

"You have one or more certificates in your Salesforce org California College Guidance Initiative [org ID here] that will expire soon. Please review the list below and visit Certificate and Key Management from Setup to make an update.

- SelfSignedCert_20Nov2013_203932, Self-Signed, expires on 11/20/2015. Warning: This certificate will expire in 30 day(s)"

Does anyone have any tips as to how I can check if letting this expire impacts us or not? Has anyone else seen this?
Hi,

I just created a visual workflow and tried to activate but couldn't get the "Activate" button anywhere.
Could some one please guide me.

Thank YouActivate button missing in Visual Workflow
I am creating a simple beta managed package and want to exclude some custom fields from the package.  However, all the custom fields get automatically added when the custom object is added to the package with no obvious way of removing them.  Am I missing something simple?