• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I am developing an app and was told we might have to use the authenticator to do 2 factor auth with our app. Is there any support between the Authenticator and the SFDC Android SDK? If so, where can I find documentation on it?

Thanks.
I have an app with Good for Enterprise integrated into it and now need to use OAuth2 to connect to SFDC. Is there any documentation on how to connect to SFDC's servers without using the SDK's Login Activity? Since SFDCs SDK doesn't use Good to communicate, Good cannot see the login process.Also, can I build my own OAuth2 login flow and still continue to use the SDK to manage the communication between my app and SFDC. 
Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to bypass Volley with the SalesForce SDK for Android. I'm developing a custom app and distributuing it with Good Enterprise. I'm being told Volley isn't supported so I want to know if I can replace all of the Volley calls in the SDK with something else. Thanks for the help.
Hello,
I recently read an article saying that Good Dynamics was being integrated with the Salesforce mobile SDK and I cannot find the SDK anywhere. I've been looking for days with no progress. Does anyone know where I can get this SDK, specifically for Android? 

Here is the article I found:
http://www.arnnet.com.au/article/525169/good_technology_integrates_into_salesforce_mobile_development_kit/ 
I'm developing for Android and was wondering is there any way for Salesforce to make a call to my app when certain actions are taken like a new Opportunity is created or when a manager approves or declines something?
I'm using Salesforce for Android and have the login screen come up after the splash screen. But I have multiple activities for the login screen come up at once. My question is what causes the login screen to come up?
I have an issue. I'm currently trying to develop and app that uses the Salesforce Android mobile SDK. I can make calls our to Salesforce just fine. I'm trying to handle a situation like this:
Manager goes to salesforce.com and goes to the "Connected App User's Usage" page and from there revokes one or all the users. This causes any future calls to Salesforce to return an IllegalStateException. 

The issue I'm having is that I cannot login back into my app with Salesforce unless I uninstall and reintall it. I keep getting stuck in a loop where I enter my credentials, allow my app, then go back to the screen where I enter my credentials. Can this situation be take care of from the apps side? Thanks.
Hello,
I am developing an app and was told we might have to use the authenticator to do 2 factor auth with our app. Is there any support between the Authenticator and the SFDC Android SDK? If so, where can I find documentation on it?

Thanks.
Hello,
I recently read an article saying that Good Dynamics was being integrated with the Salesforce mobile SDK and I cannot find the SDK anywhere. I've been looking for days with no progress. Does anyone know where I can get this SDK, specifically for Android? 

Here is the article I found:
http://www.arnnet.com.au/article/525169/good_technology_integrates_into_salesforce_mobile_development_kit/ 
I'm developing for Android and was wondering is there any way for Salesforce to make a call to my app when certain actions are taken like a new Opportunity is created or when a manager approves or declines something?
I'm using Salesforce for Android and have the login screen come up after the splash screen. But I have multiple activities for the login screen come up at once. My question is what causes the login screen to come up?