• 61 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Pls help me in answering the q ... thanks.
Q)Whish statement is TRUE about field-level security? (Choose 2 answers)

A)It can be controlled at the record level.
B)It is enforced in the Web Services API.
C)It is specified for each profile.
D)It determines the values displayed in a visible picklist field. 

• September 15, 2015
Pls help in answering the q.. thanks.

Q) Which standard profile has the “View Encrypted Data” permissions by default?

A)No profile has the permission active by default
B)Standard User Profile
C)System Administrator Profile
D)Solution Manager Profile 

• September 15, 2015
Pls help in answering the below q. Thanks.

Q) A developer would like to enable end users to filter the data displayed on the related list of an object detail page.How could a developer accomplish this?
A)Create a Visulaforce page to replace the object detail view
B)Enable Advanced Search on the object’s related list
C)Customize the search filter fields layout for that object
D)Configure the object’s related list to add a filter 

• September 15, 2015
Pls help me in asnwering the below question... Thanks in advance.

Q)When performing an update with the Data Loader, the comma-delimited file must contain a column with which value?

A)The profile names of the record owners
B) The Force.com record ID values of the records
C)The created time and date of the records
D)The logical names of the records 

• September 15, 2015
Salesforce certification exams are changing by any chance from 17th Sept 2015 ??? Please let me know. I read somewhere ... just wanted to make sure... I am planning to take DEV401 exam shortly. Appreciate your help on this. Thanks

http://certification.salesforce.com/developers - This link has below information.

Please note: Effective September 14, 2015, we will no longer be offering this credential to new applicants. Existing Salesforce Certified Force.com Developers will continue to be recognized in the Salesforce Certification program and can maintain their credentials. We recommend for individuals interested in this credential to consider pursuing the Salesforce Certified App Builder and/or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I credentials.
  • September 15, 2015
Salesforce certification exams are changing by any chance from 17th Sept 2015 ??? Please let me know. I read somewhere ... just wanted to make sure... I am planning to take DEV401 exam shortly. Appreciate your help on this. Thanks
  • September 15, 2015
Pls help in answering this q... thanks in advance.
Q) How does Salesforce enforce data access using role hierarchy?
a. Users are given access to the records owned by the users who are below them in the role hierarchy
b. Users are given access to the records owned by the users who share the same role in the role hierarchy
c. Users are given access to the records accessible by the users who are below them in the role hierarchy
d. Users are given access to the records accessible by the users who are above the role hierarchy
  • September 14, 2015
Q) An organization wants to use custom objects to track bugs. The organization wants the ability to link related bugs to parent bugs in a parent-child relationship. What type of relationship should be used?
a. Master-Detail
b. Self
c. Hierarchically
d. Many-to-many
  • September 10, 2015
Can you pls help me in aswering...
Q) In a data model object A is related to object B, object B is related to object C. How will a you create a report to include fields of object A as well as object C?
a. Create a custom report type with A, B and C, and use it in the report
b. Report cannot be created
c. Create a custom report with A and C fields as relationships already exist
d. Create lookup relationships between A,B and C
  • September 09, 2015
Pls help me in answering this. Thanks.

Q)Who can change the owner of a record? (Choose 3 answers) 
A) The current record owner
B) Users below the record owner in the role hierarchy
C) Users who can edit the record
D) Users above the record owner in the role hierarchy
E) Users with the Modify All permission for the object
  • September 04, 2015
Can you pls help in answeing...

Q- Which Object relationship is allowed? (Choose 3 Answers) 
A) Custom Object as a lookup to a custom object
B) Custom Object as a lookup to a standard object
C) Custom Object as the master and a standard object as the detail
D) Standard Object as the master and a custom object as the detail
  • September 03, 2015
Pls help me in answering the below Q. Thanks.

Universal containers has set up a partner portal for use by reseller partners.What can sales representatives from partner companies access and edit through the portal?Choose 3 anwers

A) Assests
B) Accounts and opportunities
C) Leads
D) Assigned user profile and role
E) Cutom objects
  • August 26, 2015
Can you pls answer the following and let me know the explanation pls.

A system administrator at universal containers needs to mass update the lead source on a number of opportunity records. How can this be accomplished. Choose 2 answers
A.create a list view for opportunities and update using inline editing.
B.Export opportunities and update  the dataloader
C.Use similar opportunities to update the opportunities
D.Export opportunities and update using import wizard
  • August 25, 2015
Pls let me know which one is correct answer and why. Thanks a lot.

Universal containers has set up a partner portal for use by reseller partners.What can sales representatives from partner companies access and edit through the portal?Choose 3 anwers

a) Assests
b) Accounts and opportunities
c) Leads
d) Assigned user profile and role
e) Custom objects
  • August 25, 2015
I heard that certification exams are changing in Sept 2015. Is it true please ???

http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/89104/salesforce-certification-change-plan

• August 25, 2015
Can you please answer this 
What can user do with Mobile Lite?
Choose 2 answers
a. View Create Edit and Delete Accounts Contact and Opportunities
b. View Campaign and manage Campaign Member.
c. View Create Edit and Delete Custom Objects.
d. Search for record that was not previously downloaded to a mobile device.
  • August 25, 2015
My answer is C... What do you think please ?

The marketing team at UC wants to send an email to each lead received from its website. The country of the incoming lead should determine the language of the email that will be sent to the lead.
How can a system admin automate this process?
a. Create an email template for each language and an assignment rule to send the appropriate template.
b. Create a single email template and use the translation workbench to translate and send the appropriate template..
c. Create an email template for each language and an auto-response rule to send the appropriate template.
d. Create an email template for each language and a workflow alert to send the appropriate template.
  • August 25, 2015
My answer is A and B. But conflicting with someone else answer.
What should be considered when configuring the lead conversion process?
Choose 2 answers
a. Standard lead fields are automatically converted into account, contact and opportunity fields
b. Custom Lead fields can be mapped to custom object fields.
c. Custom Lead fields can be mapped to account, contact and opportunity fields
d. Roll-up Summary Lead Fields can be mapped to custom contact fields.
  • August 25, 2015
I believe the answer for this is B. Some where I read it as D. It's easy define role hierarchy than manullay share.. but pls throw some light on this.

. The sales operations team at Universal Containers needs to be able to read edit delete and transfer all records owned by sales representatives. How can a system admin meet this requirement?
a. Add Sales operations users to the default account teams for all sales reps.
b. Define a role hierarchy where the sales operations role is above the sales reps role.
c. Create Sharing Riles that give sales operations access to records owned by sales reps.
d. Manually share all records owned by sales reps with sales operations.
  • August 25, 2015
What standard object has a one-to-many relationship with the account object? – Check this ???
Choose 3 answers.
a. Case
b. Contact
c. Lead
d. Opportunity
e. Campaign
  • August 25, 2015

The marketing team at UC wants to send an email to each lead received from its website. The country of the incoming lead should determine the language of the email that will be sent to the lead.
a. Create an email template for each language and an assignment rule to send the appropriate template.
b. Create a single email template and use the translation workbench to translate and send the appropriate template..
c. Create an email template for each language and an auto-response rule to send the appropriate template.
d. Create an email template for each language and a workflow alert to send the appropriate template.
  • August 25, 2015
Can you please answer this 
What can user do with Mobile Lite?
Choose 2 answers
a. View Create Edit and Delete Accounts Contact and Opportunities
b. View Campaign and manage Campaign Member.
c. View Create Edit and Delete Custom Objects.
d. Search for record that was not previously downloaded to a mobile device.
  • August 25, 2015

• August 25, 2015
Hello all,

Thanks for looking at my question. I am new to SF and am trying to get certified in ADM 201 and DEV 401.

This question goes out to all certified developers and admins with the above completed, recently would be great.

Was looking at the following link:
http://forcecertified.com/2009/08/14/recorded-sessions-of-dev-401-dev-501-salesforce-training-available-online-for-free/
and am very disapponted. Questions seem to be so specific that nothing my trainer taught me applies.

Want to know the following:
1. Is that exam realistic?
2. What is the best guide to study for the exam ... any suggestion/s are appreciated.
3. Length of time I can expect it will take to complete the same.

I looked at the questions posted previously by other users. Most of links in those replies are not active any more.
Thus I am choosing to post this again.

Thanks for your help,
Murali.
hi guys,
help me out in using standard controllers in vf trailhead getting a error of
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The page does not include a bound owner's email variable for the Contact record
cheers...
I am practicing on trailhead via using my developer org. The chalenging asked me to Create a Guest Administrator and deactivate it. I am currenly the System Administrator of my developer org. We have only one license for System Administrator. How should we solve this issue in order to:
Create a new user using the System Administrator profile and then deactivate that user to preserve the licenses in your org.The new user must use the System Administrator Profile.
The username for the new user must include 'guestadmin' somewhere in it.
The new user must be inactive.
I need some hints or advices. Thanks.