• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a custom object called ''Budget'' in this object we need to be able to assoicate the pricebook / products exactly like we are able to use it with opportunities. I want to be able to add a new pricebook and add products to it and then my end users can come in on the budget object and select the appropriate pricebook and add products exact manner as opportunity. Any suggestions on where to start? 
Hello World  Solo Admin here, looking for some help in finding some free templates I can possibly use to mass email all of my users Happy Holidays. If you could point me to any resources that have the templates that would be great or some code. Thanks!
We do not have SFDC Devs in our environment; we will be utilizing our webmaster for this integration execution. I hope to guide him from an administrator perspective, but I have little knowledge of integrations and plenty admin skills.

Could you please guide me with some information I should present in our initial meeting of expectations and how to's and requirements in order to integrate our SFDC to sync from our private website that data is entered to sync once submitted. (Ideally would like information to sync both ways)
I have an email alert set up for our Approval process once approved to trigger this Welcome Letter to the Opportunity Owner and it gave me the option of choosing "Related Contact--> Contact Name" I chose this but it fails to send the email to the Related Contact listed in the Opportunity. Is there a work around for this if this functionality isn't supposed to work or if I am misunderstanding this Related Contact that is available for this email alert?

Hello World  Solo Admin here, looking for some help in finding some free templates I can possibly use to mass email all of my users Happy Holidays. If you could point me to any resources that have the templates that would be great or some code. Thanks!