• Member since 2015
  • Salesforce Administrator/Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The "Apex Web Services" trailhead unit/module says to get the session id form the Workbench -> Session Information menu option in the connection  folder.  But I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I don't see any session id value listed there.

So I found another simple way to get the session id to pass into cURL command line as instructed by the trailhead.

Simply copy and paste the following line into the Execute Annoymous Window of the developer console and view the log file:

System.debug('Sessionid='+UserInfo.getSessionId());

I was having issues getting the "jQueryMobileResources"  Visual Force example code to work properly in the Using Static Resources module.

None of the images,CSS or JS files were being found in the .zip file.  In other words I was not getting the expected results as depicted in the trail head.  If you attempt to pull up the url/path directly in the browser I was getting HTTP 404 not found errors.

Resolution:
If none of the static images are being being found in the zip file, prefix the path with the root directory of the zip file.

For example:
<apex:image alt="eye" title="eye" url="{!URLFOR($Resource.jQueryMobile, 'images/icons-png/eye-black.png')}"/>

should be:

<apex:image alt="eye" title="eye" url="{!URLFOR($Resource.jQueryMobile, 'images/icons-png/eye-black.png')}"/>

The root directy for the downloaded jQuery Mobile 1.4.4 is "jquery"

So the actual code would be

<apex:image alt="eye" title="eye" url="{!URLFOR($Resource.jQueryMobile, 'jquery/images/icons-png/eye-black.png')}"/>

Hope this helps if someone else is not getting the Using Static Resource module example code working properly.

The "Apex Web Services" trailhead unit/module says to get the session id form the Workbench -> Session Information menu option in the connection  folder.  But I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I don't see any session id value listed there.

So I found another simple way to get the session id to pass into cURL command line as instructed by the trailhead.

Simply copy and paste the following line into the Execute Annoymous Window of the developer console and view the log file:

System.debug('Sessionid='+UserInfo.getSessionId());

I was having issues getting the "jQueryMobileResources"  Visual Force example code to work properly in the Using Static Resources module.

None of the images,CSS or JS files were being found in the .zip file.  In other words I was not getting the expected results as depicted in the trail head.  If you attempt to pull up the url/path directly in the browser I was getting HTTP 404 not found errors.

Resolution:
If none of the static images are being being found in the zip file, prefix the path with the root directory of the zip file.

For example:

should be:

The root directy for the downloaded jQuery Mobile 1.4.4 is "jquery"

So the actual code would be

<apex:image alt="eye" title="eye" url="{!URLFOR($Resource.jQueryMobile, 'jquery/images/icons-png/eye-black.png')}"/>

Hope this helps if someone else is not getting the Using Static Resource module example code working properly.

Hi,

I created my trailhead account using my LinkedIn account, whenever I complete badges, it's not giving me this message:
User-added image\

Instead it's giving me only half of this popup (the left half) and won't give me the option to add to my LinkedIn profile.
My account is linked with linkedin as well:

User-added image

I've spent at least 2 hours trying to work this out. Please help!

I just installed the Winter '09 Force.com IDE for Eclipse 3.3.2 on Windows XP.  I'm able to successfully create a Force.com project, connect to the service, and download the contents of a package.  But, when I try to access the Schema Browser, I get a dialog with the following error:

Unable to open Schema Browser

Reason: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.

I also get a series of errors in the Forec.com IDE Log Viewer:

WARN [2009-02-24 10:56:06,069] (ProjectService.java:getForceProject:1595) - Unable to get credentials.  Credential map was not returned.
 WARN [2009-02-24 10:56:06,085] (BaseBuilder.java:checkSkipBuilder:77) - Skipping build - user credentials not found
 WARN [2009-02-24 10:56:16,428] (ProjectService.java:getForceProject:1595) - Unable to get credentials.  Credential map was not returned.
 WARN [2009-02-24 10:56:16,694] (BaseRetryAspect.java:isLoginExceptionRetryable:94) - Login evaluation deemed exception not retry-able:
 LoginFault: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.
 WARN [2009-02-24 10:56:16,694] (BaseRetryAspect.java:isConnectionExceptionRetryable:130) - Connection evaluation deemed exception not retry-able:
 LoginFault: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.
ERROR [2009-02-24 10:56:16,709] (SchemaBrowser.java:createPages:172) - Unable to open Schema Browser
com.salesforce.ide.core.remote.InvalidLoginException: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.

Now, I know that the user isn't locked out because I just downloaded the package contents, and downloading again works successfully.  It's only the Schema Browser that presents a problem.

I also checked the Login History in the Salesforce org that I'm trying to connect to, and I see one successful login followed by a failed login.

x@x.x
2/24/2009 11:26:37 AM PST173.10.72.158Partner ProductInvalid PasswordJava (Salesforce.com)UnknownApex PluginN/ASOAP Partner15.0
x@x.x
2/24/2009 11:25:02 AM PST173.10.72.158Partner ProductSuccessJava (Salesforce.com)UnknownApex PluginN/A

I am not using a Security Token since I am connecting via a trusted IP address.

Any idea what's going on or how to fix?

• February 24, 2009
Hi,

I created my trailhead account using my LinkedIn account, whenever I complete badges, it's not giving me this message:
User-added image\

Instead it's giving me only half of this popup (the left half) and won't give me the option to add to my LinkedIn profile.
My account is linked with linkedin as well:

User-added image

I've spent at least 2 hours trying to work this out. Please help!