Questions
    Replies
Suppose I have a community 
https://mycommunitysalesuser.com
It has 3 profiles and each profile has some users
1.Profile : Direct Sales User  :  10 Users
2.Profile : Indirect Sales User  : 4 user
3.Profile :  Corporrate Sales User :  50 users

So If I want to convert https://mycommunitysalesuser.com into mobile publisher app
I want only Profile : Direct Sales User  to use mobile publisher app 
Then how does the salesforce license charges , is it for 10 users or all users of the community ?
We are publish a platforrm event independently for 2 records , and a flow is subscribed to that platform event.

The flow does a update to each record and on update for each record another after save flow runs , what I found that after save flow ran in bulk mode for these records . How is this possible because I am firing Platform event separately for each record . any idea ?
I am calling a rest api and it returns a response in compress format some like below , how to decompress this response in salesforce and read the data using apex
�\kw�6��+�~�9'��~x;����vb���l����%��D"�r���J��H��h�����x�P����0��4ɣ/����S�?/�NO���oa+&#124;����,�=�_�y�l'Q~�_O�{�!�� �Y��>�v��s�DI�<���%�������ur�����6&#124;G��Z[�<��G��g&#124;sr\�� oY7Φ�8GV�z�2)�,�}�WeA��*\p�������q�/�4��H}���8 �h����nK�Z�>��3�=Ӎ��M/ZN��9��=6^t�d�#{?~8�?짋3����`؃�0�����Z������iڙ�s؏�'Q�R�&#124;%~��x���x���]e�_�DY�� ��O�i� �=4f�-��-t�i0}�f�y4�&#124;����oNn�՜�FA���ӈ��t���FGW�t���h�>�?��y���A�ʦ��!�/#�g�}�,�,�%M�B��;�mi�D��l���ۚ�k�U��V�����.6㤓�Y&#124;�w��m_�4��Q��$�&v�Z�GKX��]'q�d�gƩ�����~��l(�ű��s��D3V�����$&#124;�����Χ�9g&;�<�^�E�f�p����Z[[k�;����<�)�GԷ�������>}�n��mξQ8�5��x��#�����O�=��L�9��^x?��9�N��:����)��.��h�:Ϩ�h�\W�j!�D�b�ʒ�V��m�j�v�Im�E뇊B_Yvu��r� �� F�܂w�����(�׷w'z[�;aQ2�L=ݝ\O-������%�`O�U��e�������n�3��������u��sݎ�������s�cy����V�A�g�5���`�׺5�z��uj>0���v^��y�����:�>�����~�e�v��V��Y<�܉�j��,֗��c�k�k�����.f V�\F��!���ӯ+��H� �m��j���) �s���ʶJf__^��<�m���ؚ湮T\�)~��"J�*Em3������.��]�����`�����0ۡ�__p��`�m��훠�iK��Ɍ�g���J�r,�����)s�6ӱX�욆���{��zqİ�ӧmO�;%����CS�x<f�t&OCTX,�Ҋ��`CTO�A�2h�����O��&#124;Z�Y�sL�t\ͷ=?�%�k�_�O{�.������7�ۭ�ǃ�;�ǃ�������B9�oX�c�VY9�n���8�ˬI��f[�-C�O2~Q��Z��!�4�Ru[��1q����դol5��Ф:7��Mì^��V��z#B��*H��zy�[Wj�&#124;^��+�co���P��~a���MV ́u�� LU�OVA ��˓�*�R9���d]�����:'����yK�6mY�GԒZ��J�{LlY���?"*��V��b���m��},~�u�6�a�.�^�4� Se����BQ�
while debugging process builder I found in logs something like below :
19:31:33.794 (10391324776)|FLOW_VALUE_ASSIGNMENT|899745fd144cd27b77bf7f4dd65d170de693823-270a|myRule_8_A1|true

But strangely there are 5 nodes in my process builder how come in have myRule_8 in the debug logs, nodes in indentified in debug logs as  myRule_1,myRule_2 etc. ?

I have created a dataset using Salesforce data and saved it in a dataflow ,1 week back , but i am not able to find my dataset in any of the data flow  I searched all dataflow ...What to do . please advice ,
I have the dataset but its not present in any dataflow .
List<Event> lstevt =[Select Subject,StartDateTime, EndDateTime,Description from Event  where StartDateTime!=null  and StartDateTime = EndDateTime]
        This is not working , i need to select all event records where startdatetime=enddatetime
In Spring 17 documentation
https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/spring17/release-notes/rn_mobile_s1_limitations.htm
I can see a point that 
Salesforce1 users can see library folders that were created in Lightning Experience, and the files contained in folders. But creating or modifying library folders in Salesforce1 isn’t available.

But i cannot see the folder created from lightning in salesforce1 , is there any special setting for that ?
How to redirect to record view from classic , lightning and sf1 from Visualforce page ?
I have queried all the events in salesforce in a list now i want to loop through that list . if the startdate of event is between 12:00 AM to 1:00 PM i want to store in separate list ? how can i do it ?
Need to autopopulate credit card number in blocks in PDF using conga composer ...can be achieved or any other way to achieve this ?
we cannot do inline editing of list view containing records from multiple record types ....any workaround or hack for this ?
When click of the Add Deafult Team button on the Opportunity Page , the default team is getting added to the Opportunity Team ,
But i have written a trigger on OpportunityTeamMember that trigger is not firing .

The second debug of Test class always giving null can you please explain ?

---------------------Test classs-----------------------
@isTest
public class TestRelationship
{
 public static testMethod void test1Rel(){
            Account pr=new Account();
            pr.Name='TestParent';
            insert pr;
            Contact chd=new contact();
            chd.Account= pr;
            chd.lastname='Paru';
            insert chd;
           Contact con = [select Account.Name, lastname from Contact limit 1];
           System.debug('Contact Name........'+con.lastname);
           System.debug('Contact Account......'+con.Account.Name);
            Test.startTest();
            TestRelation.testRel();
            Test.stopTest();
          }
}

------------Apex class---------------------
public class TestRelation
{
  public static void testRel()
   {
       System.debug('Contact Name'+con.lastname);
       System.debug('Contact Account'+con.Account);
       if(con.Account.Name != null)
       {
       System.debug('I am Here');
       integer i=0;
       integer j=0;
       }
   }

}

Lets say i have four dates , how to find which one is the latest date using apex ?
or
 If we add dates to a List of dates can we sort ?

"GPS Co-ordinates: Ability to remotely track the location of field engineers in order to ensure time resolution of issues. 
Could you please suggest if we can achieve the above solution out of box of salesforce or we need to use any appexhange product if yes please tell the product name also
Suppose I have a community 
https://mycommunitysalesuser.com
It has 3 profiles and each profile has some users
1.Profile : Direct Sales User  :  10 Users
2.Profile : Indirect Sales User  : 4 user
3.Profile :  Corporrate Sales User :  50 users

So If I want to convert https://mycommunitysalesuser.com into mobile publisher app
I want only Profile : Direct Sales User  to use mobile publisher app 
Then how does the salesforce license charges , is it for 10 users or all users of the community ?
I am calling a rest api and it returns a response in compress format some like below , how to decompress this response in salesforce and read the data using apex
�\kw�6��+�~�9'��~x;����vb���l����%��D"�r���J��H��h�����x�P����0��4ɣ/����S�?/�NO���oa+&#124;����,�=�_�y�l'Q~�_O�{�!�� �Y��>�v��s�DI�<���%�������ur�����6&#124;G��Z[�<��G��g&#124;sr\�� oY7Φ�8GV�z�2)�,�}�WeA��*\p�������q�/�4��H}���8 �h����nK�Z�>��3�=Ӎ��M/ZN��9��=6^t�d�#{?~8�?짋3����`؃�0�����Z������iڙ�s؏�'Q�R�&#124;%~��x���x���]e�_�DY�� ��O�i� �=4f�-��-t�i0}�f�y4�&#124;����oNn�՜�FA���ӈ��t���FGW�t���h�>�?��y���A�ʦ��!�/#�g�}�,�,�%M�B��;�mi�D��l���ۚ�k�U��V�����.6㤓�Y&#124;�w��m_�4��Q��$�&v�Z�GKX��]'q�d�gƩ�����~��l(�ű��s��D3V�����$&#124;�����Χ�9g&;�<�^�E�f�p����Z[[k�;����<�)�GԷ�������>}�n��mξQ8�5��x��#�����O�=��L�9��^x?��9�N��:����)��.��h�:Ϩ�h�\W�j!�D�b�ʒ�V��m�j�v�Im�E뇊B_Yvu��r� �� F�܂w�����(�׷w'z[�;aQ2�L=ݝ\O-������%�`O�U��e�������n�3��������u��sݎ�������s�cy����V�A�g�5���`�׺5�z��uj>0���v^��y�����:�>�����~�e�v��V��Y<�܉�j��,֗��c�k�k�����.f V�\F��!���ӯ+��H� �m��j���) �s���ʶJf__^��<�m���ؚ湮T\�)~��"J�*Em3������.��]�����`�����0ۡ�__p��`�m��훠�iK��Ɍ�g���J�r,�����)s�6ӱX�욆���{��zqİ�ӧmO�;%����CS�x<f�t&OCTX,�Ҋ��`CTO�A�2h�����O��&#124;Z�Y�sL�t\ͷ=?�%�k�_�O{�.������7�ۭ�ǃ�;�ǃ�������B9�oX�c�VY9�n���8�ˬI��f[�-C�O2~Q��Z��!�4�Ru[��1q����դol5��Ф:7��Mì^��V��z#B��*H��zy�[Wj�&#124;^��+�co���P��~a���MV ́u�� LU�OVA ��˓�*�R9���d]�����:'����yK�6mY�GԒZ��J�{LlY���?"*��V��b���m��},~�u�6�a�.�^�4� Se����BQ�
The second debug of Test class always giving null can you please explain ?

---------------------Test classs-----------------------
@isTest
public class TestRelationship
{
 public static testMethod void test1Rel(){
            Account pr=new Account();
            pr.Name='TestParent';
            insert pr;
            Contact chd=new contact();
            chd.Account= pr;
            chd.lastname='Paru';
            insert chd;
           System.debug('Contact Name........'+con.lastname);
           System.debug('Contact Account......'+con.Account.Name);
            Test.startTest();
            TestRelation.testRel();
            Test.stopTest();
          }
}

------------Apex class---------------------
public class TestRelation
{
  public static void testRel()
   {
       System.debug('Contact Name'+con.lastname);
       System.debug('Contact Account'+con.Account);
       if(con.Account.Name != null)
       {
       System.debug('I am Here');
       integer i=0;
       integer j=0;
       }
   }

}

In the class i am accessing the parent record attribute with __r in the select query in child query like below .
Childrecord__c child = [ select Parentobj__r.Account__c  from childobject__c where name ='Test' limit 1 ];
if(child.Parentobj__r.Account__c != null)
{
do something();
}
In test class i have created parent and child record ,
but value of Parentobj__r.Account__c  always giving  null value while debug please help here ,

Lets say i have four dates , how to find which one is the latest date using apex ?
or
 If we add dates to a List of dates can we sort ?

"GPS Co-ordinates: Ability to remotely track the location of field engineers in order to ensure time resolution of issues. 
Could you please suggest if we can achieve the above solution out of box of salesforce or we need to use any appexhange product if yes please tell the product name also
Hi Guys,
  1. Until the Spring 15 release, Maps and Sets are Unordered Collections. So the returned order will be random.
  2. But beginning from Summer 15 release onwards, Maps and Set order is predictable. The order will be same that what you put from the beginning to end.
Example:
Map<String, String> orderedMap = new Map<String, String>();
orderedMap.put('Good', 'This is so good');
orderedMap.put('Bad', 'This is so bad');
System.debug(orderedMap);

If you run the above code snippet in Developer console you will get the returned order as below,

Until Spring 15 Release:

{Bad=This is so bad, Good=This is so good}

From Summer 15 Release:

{Good=This is so good, Bad=This is so bad}

This changes is not the API level, this is Schema level change. If anyone relying on the Map or Set order in your codes, change it as soon. 

Thanks.

Today we’re excited to announce the new Salesforce Developers Discussion Forums. We’ve listened to your feedback on how we can improve the forums.  With Chatter Answers, built on the Salesforce1 Platform, we were able to implement an entirely new experience, integrated with the rest of the Salesforce Developers site.  By the way, it’s also mobile-friendly.

We’ve migrated all the existing data, including user accounts. You can use the same Salesforce account you’ve always used to login right away.  You’ll also have a great new user profile page that will highlight your community activity.  Kudos have been replaced by “liking” a post instead and you’ll now be able to filter solved vs unsolved posts.

This is, of course, only the beginning  and because it’s built on the Salesforce1 Platform, we’re going to be able to bring you more features faster than ever before.  Be sure to share any feedback, ideas, or questions you have on this forum post.

Hats off to our development team who has been working tirelessly over the past few months to bring this new experience to our community. And thanks to each of you for helping to build one of the most vibrant and collaborative developer communities ever.