Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 Hi I am stuck on this challenge. I get this screenshot

Error Message
Here is a screenshot of my Approval Process for account

Approval Process for Account
I updated the account type- fields to include prospect, customer and pending.

I dont really know what else I missing here. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I am looking for a good Apex implementation of User-Agent parsing.  I am surprised that no one has done an apex port of ua-parser on the official site.   https://github.com/ua-parser
I am not linked to a twitter account, but sometimes when I try to reply to a post the reply button will not work.  The page will be showing a loading progress bar (sometimes for 90 seconds) if you look at the status bar is says something to the effect of "waiting for api.twitter...".

No one else experiencing this?  It happens in Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.
Here is my controller:
public class NewCaseListController {
    public static List<Case> getNewCases() {
        List<Case> results = [SELECT Id, CaseNumber FROM Case WHERE Status ='New'];
        return results;
    }
}
Here is my page:
<apex:page controller="NewCaseListController">
    <apex:repeat value="{! newCases }" var="case">
        <li><apex:outputLink value="/{!case.Id}">{!case.CaseNumber}</apex:outputLink></li>
    </apex:repeat>
</apex:page>
Here is the result:
User-added image
But when I verify the challenge I get:
"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Case records were not returned upon calling 'getNewCases'. Either the method does not exist, or it does not return the expected list of cases."
I am looking for a good Apex implementation of User-Agent parsing.  I am surprised that no one has done an apex port of ua-parser on the official site.   https://github.com/ua-parser
 Hi I am stuck on this challenge. I get this screenshot

Error Message
Here is a screenshot of my Approval Process for account

Approval Process for Account
I updated the account type- fields to include prospect, customer and pending.

I dont really know what else I missing here. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Here is my controller:
public class NewCaseListController {
    public static List<Case> getNewCases() {
        List<Case> results = [SELECT Id, CaseNumber FROM Case WHERE Status ='New'];
        return results;
    }
}
Here is my page:
<apex:page controller="NewCaseListController">
    <apex:repeat value="{! newCases }" var="case">
        <li><apex:outputLink value="/{!case.Id}">{!case.CaseNumber}</apex:outputLink></li>
    </apex:repeat>
</apex:page>
Here is the result:
User-added image
But when I verify the challenge I get:
"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Case records were not returned upon calling 'getNewCases'. Either the method does not exist, or it does not return the expected list of cases."
RE: https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/lightning_components/lightning_components_creating

First, the "Creating Components" module seems like it is incorrect / out of date, as it does not mention anything about a lightning page, which is required before you can build a tab. The "create a tab" section doesn't say anything about creating a page first - I had to figure that out by myself.

Next, I have created a tab, and put my new page in the tab, and the tab does appear in Salesforce1. However, I need to include my component on the page, but my new custom component (configured in this same module) does not appear in the list of available custom components in the app builder.

Is there a more accurate training module for this topic?
Trailhead, is it possible to follow other users progress?

Hi guys,

I want to replace the autocomplete function generated by salesforce of a <apex:inputField>. Does anyone know how to disable the autocomplete function of a <apex:inputField> generated by salesforce?

• December 23, 2011