Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
[SELECT  id, owner.Any_Custom_Field_on_User__c 
FROM      Task]

This is returning an error.
I have overriden new task button with a custom component, when opening in lightning it is able to get the record id whereas same component in Mobile app is returning 'Undefined'.
COMPONENT:

<aura:component implements="force:hasRecordId,lightning:actionOverride" access="global">
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>
</aura:component>

CONTROLLER:
({
	doInit : function(component, event, helper) {
		alert(component.get("v.recordId"));
	}
})

This is a basic version of the code for reference.
Looks like there's a problem.  
INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'Report' is not supported in describeCompactLayouts.
for the reports with following URL
report_url?userscope=reportfolder 
I have been trying to find a way to hide the app launcher in lightning but hit no success. Is it possible by any means to remove it?User-added image
link to auradocs https://<myDomain>.lightning.force.com/auradocs/reference.app opens the Aura Documentation page but is giving error for some of the components (e.g. components->lightning->accordian)User-added image
I have created activities with due date, createddate and lastmodifieddate one year earlier then todays date, but the activities are still visible in timeline, I read a post that Salesforce archives activities every saturday, if anyone knows the schedule of salesforce archiver that will be great help.
Issue: Not able to save task in lightning when Time field is available on layout , Gives error "Internal salesforce error". Even standard new task is also throwing an error "Invalid Data type"
Issue: Using lightning component tag "<ui:inputDateTime aura:id="today" label="Time" class="field" value="" displayDatePicker="true" format="M/D/YYYY"/>" Datetime format is not reflecting based on locale for en_US locale but working for other locale format.
Expected:6/28/2018
Actual: Jun 28, 2018
[SELECT  id, owner.Any_Custom_Field_on_User__c 
FROM      Task]

This is returning an error.
I have created activities with due date, createddate and lastmodifieddate one year earlier then todays date, but the activities are still visible in timeline, I read a post that Salesforce archives activities every saturday, if anyone knows the schedule of salesforce archiver that will be great help.

Hi all,

I have a scenario where I need to create test coverage for some code that deals with Archived Activities (Events and Tasks with  isArchived =  TRUE).

1)  Aside from setting SeeAllData = TRUE, is there any way to create a few Archived records?

2)  I tried updating my Activities per the criteria here: http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_guidelines_archive.htm, but it doesn't set isArchived to true for me.  I'm assuming this is some sort of nightly job?  If so, is there a system method that I can use to trigger this?  On the flip side, in a non-testing environment, if I update an Event or Task to violate the Archive criteria, isArchived is instantly updated to false.

Thanks in advance!

I have a batch apex - this queries the task table.

I need th query to return all activities till date - including archived activities. The API has a queryALL call that does this, but I haven't found a similar one in apex. Adding ALL ROWS to the end of the SOQL query doesn't work

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

-VJ

PS: this query is inside the execute method.

I've been trying to test the Archival process and am having some conflicting results with the API documentation (and information from one of the SEs)...

According to the API: http://www.sforce.com/us/docs/sforce40/sforce_API_objects_Event.html#wp1344166

Sforce archives activities according to the following criteria.

• Events with an ActivityDateTime or ActivityDate value greater than or equal to 365 days old
    • Tasks with a Closed flag value of True and an ActivityDate value greater than or equal to 365 days old
    • Tasks with a Closed flag value of True, a blank ActivityDate field, and a create date greater than or equal to 365 days ago

I've tried creating activities in my developer account dated back in 2001 and I cannot seem to get them archived (or what happens in the UI/API regarding accessability is incorrect). Can anyone confirm/deny the API docs and/or archival interval. (I was told it was nightly.)

Thanks.

• September 14, 2004