• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I seem to be the only one having difficulty with this portion of the Challenge 2.  In the video it asks that in the Account Object, if Type "Customer-Direct", or  "Customer-Channel", are selected that the "Account Name" can NOT be changed.  Below is the error message I received and the formula I used to try and complete the task.  I thought this was pretty straightforward, but I'm obviously missing something.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Error Message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
A validation rule did not prevent an Account's name from being changed when Type is 'Customer - Direct'.

Validation Rule Detail
Rule Name Block_Account_Name_ChangeActive
Error Condition Formula
AND(
ISCHANGED( Name ) ,

OR(
ISPICKVAL( Type , "Customer-Direct"),
ISPICKVAL( Type , "Customer-Channel")))
Error MessageYou may not change the Account Name.Error LocationTop of Page
I have tried to complete this trailhead, but keep getting this error message below.  Can anyone help me figure out what this means and how to fix it?  Thank you!
'Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Account number must be 8 characters long.: []'
Trailhead:  Report Filter
Amount is greater than $25,000

When I run the report the filter changes to 25,0.  Anyone have an idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you!
I seem to be the only one having difficulty with this portion of the Challenge 2.  In the video it asks that in the Account Object, if Type "Customer-Direct", or  "Customer-Channel", are selected that the "Account Name" can NOT be changed.  Below is the error message I received and the formula I used to try and complete the task.  I thought this was pretty straightforward, but I'm obviously missing something.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Error Message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
A validation rule did not prevent an Account's name from being changed when Type is 'Customer - Direct'.

Validation Rule Detail
Rule Name Block_Account_Name_ChangeActive
Error Condition Formula
AND(
ISCHANGED( Name ) ,

OR(
ISPICKVAL( Type , "Customer-Direct"),
ISPICKVAL( Type , "Customer-Channel")))
Error MessageYou may not change the Account Name.Error LocationTop of Page
I have tried to complete this trailhead, but keep getting this error message below.  Can anyone help me figure out what this means and how to fix it?  Thank you!
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Account number must be 8 characters long.: []'
Trailhead:  Report Filter
Amount is greater than $25,000

When I run the report the filter changes to 25,0.  Anyone have an idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you!