• Office Manager
  • Rivanna Medical, LLC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On our Quote template "EAP Quote" we need the field "Qty" header in the gray bar to read "Mo Qty" and the "Total Price" field to read "Total Mo Price." In the totals area, I need to change the field labeled "Total Sales Price" to 'Total Mo Price" and "Grand Total" to read "Mo Grand Total." All four fields need to behave as they do now. Is this possible? If so, how do I proceed with hiring a developer?
Ellen
I have one quote template that needs four different labels for four of the quote fields on the template. Can I change them for one template only in my instance? I am not a developer, but I want to know if I can do it without a developer, whether I need a developer, or whether it can't be done.
Thank you,
Ellen Martin
On our Quote template "EAP Quote" we need the field "Qty" header in the gray bar to read "Mo Qty" and the "Total Price" field to read "Total Mo Price." In the totals area, I need to change the field labeled "Total Sales Price" to 'Total Mo Price" and "Grand Total" to read "Mo Grand Total." All four fields need to behave as they do now. Is this possible? If so, how do I proceed with hiring a developer?
Ellen