• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am trying to get a gauge chart embedded in my location.  I do not see these available in the general charting section on reports.  Is there some other way that I can do this?

Thank you,
Hello,

I need to make a formula which will take a text field formatted like so: "0days 0hours 0minutes" and turn it into a number which could be output it in a stopwatch fashion: 00:00:00 so that I can use it to pull accurate reports.

I tried using the VALUE() fuction, but that did not seem to work.

Here is the formula that is generating the text field, if that helps at all:

IF(ISBLANK( Complete_Date_Time__c ) , "", 
TEXT( FLOOR(Case_Open_Length__c ) ) & " days " 
& TEXT( FLOOR( MOD( (Case_Open_Length__c) * 24, 24 ) ) ) & " hours " 
& TEXT( ROUND( MOD( (Case_Open_Length__c) * 24 * 60, 60 ), 0 ) ) & " minutes" 
)

Thank you.
Hello,

I have embedded a dashboard into my custom object, however it is not actually 'linked' to the object.  I have based the dashboard on a formula that should tell us what the health of the customers location is, however all it is doing is displaying whatever the original dashboard displayed, it's not being customized to match the unique location that it is being displayed in.

I am fairly new with VisualForce still, does anyone have any ideas on how I can modify this embedded page so that the dashboard is live and linked to the individual site that it is being displayed in?  

Please let me know if that makes sense, thank you so much!

User-added image
Hello,

I am trying to set up an equation that will output the TOTAL amount of time that a case has been in 'On Hold' status.  I was able to figure out how to get the case to show the first 'on hold' status length, but after the status has been switched to, say, 'Working' and then back to 'On Hold' I need to be able to add on the new on hold status to the old.  The goal is to have a more accurate case time.

In a nutshell (total case open to complete time - on hold time = total working time)

I already have the below formula that outputs total case hold to complete time as a decimal:

Case_Open_Length__c =
BLANKVALUE(Complete_Date_Time__c, NOW()) - CreatedDate

I need a way to calculate the total hold time however, so that I can make an equation to factor it out.

Thank you in advance for any help!
I have been tasked with setting up two customer graphs in every one of our location in salesforce.  One, that will instantly show how many cases are open, and what status they are in.  THis one I did fairly easily with a report that I added to the page layout.

The other ask though is for a graph that will display the overall 'health' of the location.  Basically what they need with this is a simple indicator that will go from red/yellow/green along with a percentage marker that shows how will the location is running.  Behind the scenes, this indicator will be based off of three seperate factors:  How many times the location has been marked as 'down', what the average open to close time is on cases, and how many cases.  All of these factors for now are going to be pulled from the current week.

I'm not sure how to do this.   I don't think it would be possible to do it with just a simple report, but I'm not sure what other tools that salesforce has that could do something like this.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Anything would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Hello!

I apologize if I am placing this query in the wrong topic, but I believe that this is where it should be!  

I am attempting to make a (somewhat) simple app for my technicians that they can access via the SalesForce1 App.  Basically it will be a tab labelled 'Check In' that the technician presses which will give the tech a few different options that they can set as their status and will then link to a visual force page that collects the techs location data via geocaching and then outputs this location data along with the status the tech seleccted with a timestamp to a 'current location' and 'current status' field in the 'technician' object.  A dashboard will then collect this data and display on the salesforce main screen so that we always know our techs status and location.

Is this possible?  Am I way off track?  I'm fairly new to Salesforce so even just some help getting pointed in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!
Hello,

I am trying to get a gauge chart embedded in my location.  I do not see these available in the general charting section on reports.  Is there some other way that I can do this?

Thank you,
Hello,

I need to make a formula which will take a text field formatted like so: "0days 0hours 0minutes" and turn it into a number which could be output it in a stopwatch fashion: 00:00:00 so that I can use it to pull accurate reports.

I tried using the VALUE() fuction, but that did not seem to work.

Here is the formula that is generating the text field, if that helps at all:

IF(ISBLANK( Complete_Date_Time__c ) , "", 
TEXT( FLOOR(Case_Open_Length__c ) ) & " days " 
& TEXT( FLOOR( MOD( (Case_Open_Length__c) * 24, 24 ) ) ) & " hours " 
& TEXT( ROUND( MOD( (Case_Open_Length__c) * 24 * 60, 60 ), 0 ) ) & " minutes" 
)

Thank you.
Hello,

I have embedded a dashboard into my custom object, however it is not actually 'linked' to the object.  I have based the dashboard on a formula that should tell us what the health of the customers location is, however all it is doing is displaying whatever the original dashboard displayed, it's not being customized to match the unique location that it is being displayed in.

I am fairly new with VisualForce still, does anyone have any ideas on how I can modify this embedded page so that the dashboard is live and linked to the individual site that it is being displayed in?  

Please let me know if that makes sense, thank you so much!

User-added image
Hello,

I am trying to set up an equation that will output the TOTAL amount of time that a case has been in 'On Hold' status.  I was able to figure out how to get the case to show the first 'on hold' status length, but after the status has been switched to, say, 'Working' and then back to 'On Hold' I need to be able to add on the new on hold status to the old.  The goal is to have a more accurate case time.

In a nutshell (total case open to complete time - on hold time = total working time)

I already have the below formula that outputs total case hold to complete time as a decimal:

Case_Open_Length__c =
BLANKVALUE(Complete_Date_Time__c, NOW()) - CreatedDate

I need a way to calculate the total hold time however, so that I can make an equation to factor it out.

Thank you in advance for any help!
I have been tasked with setting up two customer graphs in every one of our location in salesforce.  One, that will instantly show how many cases are open, and what status they are in.  THis one I did fairly easily with a report that I added to the page layout.

The other ask though is for a graph that will display the overall 'health' of the location.  Basically what they need with this is a simple indicator that will go from red/yellow/green along with a percentage marker that shows how will the location is running.  Behind the scenes, this indicator will be based off of three seperate factors:  How many times the location has been marked as 'down', what the average open to close time is on cases, and how many cases.  All of these factors for now are going to be pulled from the current week.

I'm not sure how to do this.   I don't think it would be possible to do it with just a simple report, but I'm not sure what other tools that salesforce has that could do something like this.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Anything would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!