• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

I am migrating data from one org to another, and hence am creating Member Statuses for multiple Campaigns at a time. I have used Data Loader to insert the values needed. However, I still get left with the default 'Sent' and 'Responded' values.

I was hoping to update these values to null using data loader. I turned on the 'Insert Null Value' setting, but I still receive an error message stating that the 'Value' column is a required field.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can delete these two values on mass?

Thanks,
Jackie
Hi,

Newbie at Triggers / Code etc.

I am trying to set up a trigger so that when a certain value within a picklist on the Account Object is selected, it will override whatever the User types into the Account Name with a particular Account.

My trigger worked when I asked the Account name to equal 'ABC Inc'; but of course, it created a new Account, and didn't use the existing 'ABC Inc". So now I am trying by using Account ID ... but I'm not sure how to write 'Account.AccountID ='

Here is the code so far ...

trigger AccountTrigger on Account(before insert,before update){
     for(Account acnt : trigger.new){
if(acnt.Relationship_Type__c == 'Monash Staff'){
                acnt.ID = '0012800000jHzKH';}
if(acnt.Relationship_Type__c == 'Monash Students'){
                acnt.ID = '0012800000jHz4D';}
if(acnt.Relationship_Type__c == 'No Company Affiliation'){
                acnt.ID = '0012800000jHz4I';}
           else{ }
}               
}

Hi,

Newbie at Triggers / Code etc.

I am trying to set up a trigger so that when a certain value within a picklist on the Account Object is selected, it will override whatever the User types into the Account Name with a particular Account.

My trigger worked when I asked the Account name to equal 'ABC Inc'; but of course, it created a new Account, and didn't use the existing 'ABC Inc". So now I am trying by using Account ID ... but I'm not sure how to write 'Account.AccountID ='

Here is the code so far ...

trigger AccountTrigger on Account(before insert,before update){
     for(Account acnt : trigger.new){
if(acnt.Relationship_Type__c == 'Monash Staff'){
                acnt.ID = '0012800000jHzKH';}
if(acnt.Relationship_Type__c == 'Monash Students'){
                acnt.ID = '0012800000jHz4D';}
if(acnt.Relationship_Type__c == 'No Company Affiliation'){
                acnt.ID = '0012800000jHz4I';}
           else{ }
}               
}

I can't figure out how to do this.  There seems to be no global constant for blank/null associated with Date fields, and if I simply leave the assignment box empty it doesn't do anything.
Hi All,

Earlier I had the Marketing Cloud Developer Edition. I used it for development of integration between Exacttarget and Salesforce. But right now my Developer Edition account is expired. I go to the https://code.exacttarget.com/developer-edition/ and see that Developer Edition is not available for registration at this time. How to receive Developer Edition account now ? Are there the alternative solution? Please advice!
I have not been able to submit a web-to-lead into the system due to a database problem.  Please see the email we have been receiving below.  Are there any ideas as to what is causing this.  The default lead creator has system admin access and all record types on the lead have been assigned to that user.

Salesforce could not create this lead because of the reason listed below. We will try creating the lead again. For more information about this error or help with Web-to-Lead, please contact Customer Support.

Reason: Your Lead could not be processed.
common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20025:
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CACCESS", line 2258
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CACCESS", line 579
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CACCESS", line 650
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CTASK", line 565
ORA-06512: at line 1

{call cTask.insert_tasks(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}

{call cTask.insert_tasks(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}
Lead Capture Page: http://www.hasbarafellowships.org/fellowship-application-two