• 44 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to create a report which allows us to verify if a technician who created a case is updating an account or contact field with information... Ideally what I'd like to do is search for cases that have been created and see if the e-mail address field has been updated on the contact and/or account that is associated with said case. 

Incase the description is unclear an example would be...

Incoming call is answered by a technical support agent.
Agent creates a case, associates the case with the name of the person who called in, as well as associating the account that the case belongs to.
Technician is required to update both the account and the contact with an e-mail address

Ideally a report could be run to search cases, and see which cases were created where an account and/or a contact does NOT have information in its e-mail address field.

Is this possible? 

Hi,

I am trying to create a validation rule where  "Frequency" picklist field should be made required when user enters any value in "Min Rate" and "Max Rate" currency fields.  Could someone  please guide me.

Hi Trailhead SUPPORTS / Community!

One of our clients is experiencing issue when trying to login in Trailhead. 

"I am unable to login to trailhead. I think I may have turned the emails off. When I select forgot password no email comes through to my inbox. my email address is charlene.johnson188@ymail.com. My username is charlene.johnson188@ymail.com"

She has also posted here earlier and has not yet to get any reply. Please help her proceed with the next steps.

Thanks!
I am getting a too many Soql  queries Exception  in production but not in sandbox . Then  what can i do ? its too emegency .
Module: Create an account and related contacts.
there is a task i have to complete, it says you have a create an account and set this account as business account.
please help, how would it be done ?

I'm trying to create a report which allows us to verify if a technician who created a case is updating an account or contact field with information... Ideally what I'd like to do is search for cases that have been created and see if the e-mail address field has been updated on the contact and/or account that is associated with said case. 

Incase the description is unclear an example would be...

Incoming call is answered by a technical support agent.
Agent creates a case, associates the case with the name of the person who called in, as well as associating the account that the case belongs to.
Technician is required to update both the account and the contact with an e-mail address

Ideally a report could be run to search cases, and see which cases were created where an account and/or a contact does NOT have information in its e-mail address field.

Is this possible? 

Having problems getting the post snapshot to chatter option to show up 

I dont get the pop out when i hover over the component - previous questions asked here refer to the feed tracking options but i have those enabled 
See attached photos User-added imageUser-added image
Hi

On the Get Started with Chatter Trail I get the same result when I hit check the Check Challenge:
One of the following Chatter profile details has not been set: Photo, About Me, Title, City. Make certain you have changed all of these from their default values'
But I have chenged all of these, a number of times.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Brendon 
I am new for this technologies so I want to know everything deep about these technoligies.
So Please, help me to learn this.
Hi All,
I have created the formula field for calculating the hours between two datetime fields ........But it not showing exact hrs......My Piece of code

TEXT(DATEVALUE (Closed) - DATEVALUE (Open)- 0.2916)

IF(
Floor(DATEVALUE (closed)-DATEVALUE (open))*24)>9
(Floor((DATEVALUE (closed)-DATEVALUE (open))*24)),
"0"& TEXT(Floor((DATEVALUE (closed)-DATEVALUE (open))*24))
)

I tried both .......bt i couldn't get it

Pls suggest me

ADV THNXS
VSK98
  • October 13, 2016