• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
Is there a way to increase roll up summary fields in scratch org salesforce dx?

Thanks.
Hi,
I am tryng to preview and download a PDF through a vf page.
Here is the code snippet:
<div class="downloadpart">
                                    <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!(attachmentId!=null)}">

<a href="{!URLFOR($Action.Attachment.Download, attachmentId)}','_blank'" class="btnbtn pull-left" >Preview</a>

</apex:outputPanel>
                                    <a href="#" class="btnbtn centerbtn" style="text-align: center; margin-top:0px">Download User Manual</a>
                                    <a href="#" class="btnbtn pull-right" style="text-align: center;">Download Deposit Receipt</a>

</div>

it gives me an error stating insufficient privileges.
would appreciate if i can get help.
Hi,
What is the difference between User account freeze and deactivate?
Please explain breifly.

Thanks.
Hi,
While working on the challenge, i am facing an error.
Screen-shot has been attached for reference. (Error screenshot)

Do you let me where i am going wrong.

the error i am getting.
.User-added image

I tried this due to which i am getting the above error.
User-added image

Thank You.
Hi,
While working on Reports & Dashboard (Visualizing your data) challenge, i am facing getting this error.
Can anyone guide me where i am going wrong?
Below is the screenshot for reference.

User-added image

Thanks
Hi,
Recently i tried to login to my DE to take challenge and i am facing this error.
Please provide solution for this.
Screenshot of the error is attached below.
.User-added image

Thank you.
Hi,
Recently i tried to login to my DE to take challenge and i am facing this error.
.User-added image

Thank you.
If my SF account is linked to my work email, hypothetically if I ever had to leave the company does that mean all of my badges and points will be lost?
I am unable to check the box Allow users to relate a contact to multiple accounts and don't seem to be able to complete the rest of the steps without doing this, can anyone please advise as this section is confusing me? I'm using Salesforce Classic. Thanks.
Hi I was attending trailhead module"Lightning Components Basics-
Before You Start ".I tried to change the "MyDomain" but on Salesforce classic mode.But after chnaging the domain and save it i am unable to login from almost 2 days now login is not happening with the new Url.
note:-I was using gmail account to login to trailhead,Dont have a specific sfdc user login.

Kindly reply any one have solution.
Thank you

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with the first step in this section of the module:

Create a new report folder called Global Sales Reports:
Select App Launcher and click the Sales app
Click the Reports tab.
Click New Folder.
Name: Global Sales Reports 

For some reason, I can't create a folder called Global Sales Reports. Instead, I get this error: "The folder named Global Sales Reports couldn't be created."

User-added image

Any ideas on what may be causing this?
Hi 
I have the some problem with work with scheme builder trailhead,I have done it correct
I have checked it more than 10 times ,its the same error again

Work with schema builder

Use Schema Builder to create a custom field for the Property object
DreamHouse brokers often visit properties with their clients. They want to see on the property record where the property is located. Use Schema Builder to add a street address field to the Property object.
Field data type: Text Area
Field label: Street Address
Always require a value in this field in order to save a record: Selected

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The field 'Street_Address__c' either does not exists on the Property__c object or it is not of type textarea.

I have completed all the steps listed but still getting this same result. Any ideas?

please some one help me

Thnaks
Suresh

On the Admin Beginner, Salesforce1 Mobile Customization, Create Global Actions exercise.
I created the New Global Action called New Prospect.  The exercise states to add the field name, Stage, to the Layout.  However, there is NO Stage field on the Layout. Please see screenshot.  Is the Stage field a new field to be added?  Please advise. global actions new prospect layout missing Stage field
Hi,
.User-added image

Thank you.