• 40 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to learn all of Salesforce, including visual force and apex classes and everything AI, but I do not have permission to use my company's org to do this. I signed up for the developer edition that was offered to me for free over a year ago and learned a lot. but there were things that I was unable to do, try, learn. so, Is there a fake org that I can use to learn everything? 
I made something is sandbox that i would like to use except for I want it in a different place. how do I do this?

I am trying to figure out the best way to have spreadsheets in salesforce. 
when adding the fields to custom objects this massage came up. I do not understand how to remedy this. All the expected custom fields for the Trail__c object could not be found
I do not understand how to fix this. This message came up while I was trying to do a challenge in Trailhead "The 'Account Manager' contact role for 'Washington Industries' could not be found or it is not set to the current user."
I am learning salesforce accounts and contacts in crm essentials of the trailhead. How do I earn 500 points in the developer edition when it just keeps taking me to my regular set up? I have even created an alternative log in. 
I made something is sandbox that i would like to use except for I want it in a different place. how do I do this?

when adding the fields to custom objects this massage came up. I do not understand how to remedy this. All the expected custom fields for the Trail__c object could not be found
I am learning salesforce accounts and contacts in crm essentials of the trailhead. How do I earn 500 points in the developer edition when it just keeps taking me to my regular set up? I have even created an alternative log in. 

Hi all, I am (very) new to the Salesforce platform, so I need help finding my way around the application. I have created a custom S-Control that I was to include in a page as a Custom Link. I have found where to edit Page Layout for the native Objects like Contacts and Accounts, but I cannot find where to edit Page Layout for my Custom Object.

1. In the help popup, I found these two things pertaining to Page Layouts:

To work with page layouts, go to Setup | Customize, click the appropriate kind of record, and select Page Layouts.

2. I wonder if I am missing "the appropriate kind of record" for a Custom Object, but I can't find anything.

a. Click Setup | Create | Objects.

b. Select one of the custom objects in the list.

c. In the Page Layouts related list, click Edit next to one of the page layouts to modify it, or click New to create a new page layout.

For these directions, which pertain to modifying Page Layouts for Custom Objects, I follow along fine until "In the Page Layouts related list" where I get lost. What is that? Where is it? What color is it? 

Then, once I get to that page where I can edit the Page Layout for my Custom Object, what should I expect?

Thank you very much for your time.