• Database Coordinator
  • Mazzoni Center

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have been trying to complete the final challenge of the reports and dashboards superbadge. I am recieving an error that I can't figure out how to address stating that "Lightning Hobbies by Contact" report does not appear to be in the "Executive Reports" folder. 

User-added image

However, I most definitely have the Lightning Hobbies by Contact in the Executive reports folder as shown here:
User-added image
I've also verified that the API name is in the same format (although when trouble shooting an earlier challenge I read that the API name field isn't what is verified in Trailhead.

User-added image
I'm kind of at a loss for how to move forwards and complete this badge. Has anyone encountered this? Could it be because the way I configured profiles and permissions is wrong?
I have been trying to complete the final challenge of the reports and dashboards superbadge. I am recieving an error that I can't figure out how to address stating that "Lightning Hobbies by Contact" report does not appear to be in the "Executive Reports" folder. 

User-added image

However, I most definitely have the Lightning Hobbies by Contact in the Executive reports folder as shown here:
User-added image
I've also verified that the API name is in the same format (although when trouble shooting an earlier challenge I read that the API name field isn't what is verified in Trailhead.

User-added image
I'm kind of at a loss for how to move forwards and complete this badge. Has anyone encountered this? Could it be because the way I configured profiles and permissions is wrong?
All, I'm receiving the below error when trying this challenge.
The 'Sales Manager' dashboard does not have the correct headers and titles for the chart components.

I've tried many things including changing the base field for the Summary to the OOB fields, but it doesn't help.  My configurations are shown below and seem to match the requirements as exactly as I can find.  Does anyone else have any suggestions?  Can't find a Salesforce help for the Superbadges.

User-added image