• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Having problems getting the post snapshot to chatter option to show up 

I dont get the pop out when i hover over the component - previous questions asked here refer to the feed tracking options but i have those enabled 
See attached photos User-added imageUser-added image
In the Trailhead module called "Override A Standard Action with a Lightning Component", everything is going OK up till the point where we add SLDS styling to the cmp to make it a modal. They provide the code (see below), but for some reason, it's not displaying as modal for me. (Yes, I've refreshed, multiple times, even relaunching the playground.) Anybody else experiencing this?
<aura:component implements="lightning:actionOverride,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId" access="global">
    <aura:attribute name="picklistValues" type="Object" />
    <aura:attribute name="propertyRecord" type="Property__c" />
    <force:recordData aura:id="forceRecord"
                      recordId="{!v.recordId}"
                      targetFields="{!v.propertyRecord}"
                      fields="Id,Name,Beds__c,Baths__c,Price__c,Status__c"
                      mode="EDIT" />
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}" />

<c:PickListValues sObjectName="Property__c" fieldName="Status__c" picklistValues="{!v.picklistValues}" />

<div aura:id="editDialog" role="dialog" tabindex="-1" aria-labelledby="header43" class="slds-modal slds-fade-in-open">
        <div class="slds-modal__container">
                <div class="slds-modal__header">
                    <h2 class="slds-text-heading--medium">New Record</h2>
            </div>
            <div class="slds-modal__content slds-p-around--medium slds-grid slds-wrap ">
                <lightning:input aura:id="propName" name="propName" label="Property Name" required="true" class="slds-size--1-of-1 slds-p-horizontal_x-small" />
                <lightning:input aura:id="propBeds" name="propBeds" label="Beds" class="slds-size--1-of-2 slds-p-horizontal_x-small" />
                <lightning:input aura:id="propBaths" name="propBaths" label="Baths" class="slds-size--1-of-2 slds-p-horizontal_x-small" />
                <lightning:input aura:id="propPrice" name="propPrice" label="Price" class="slds-size--1-of-2 slds-p-horizontal_x-small" />    
                <lightning:select aura:id="propStatus" name="propStatus" label="Status" class="slds-size--1-of-2 slds-p-horizontal_x-small">
                    <aura:iteration items="{!v.picklistValues}" var="item">
                        <option value="{!item}">{!item}</option>
                    </aura:iteration>
                </lightning:select>
            </div>
            <div class="slds-modal__footer">                
                <lightning:button variant="neutral" label="Cancel" />
                <lightning:button variant="brand" label="Submit" onclick="{!c.saveRecord}" />
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
    <div aura:id="overlay" class="slds-backdrop slds-backdrop--open"></div>
</aura:component>

I am on the Hands On Challenge for this trail on Reports & Dashboard. The final step of the challenge is to "Post a snapshot of the 'Opptys by Type' dashboard component to Dashboard Chatter feed". I have enabled Feed Tracking and have selected the "Select the Enable Dashboard Components Box." I am not getting the option to display a hover menu which would allow me to "Post Snapchat to Dash Feed". I have only successfuly been able to share my dashboard to Chatter by using Lightening Mode, zooming in the Dashboard, and sharing it to my followers manually. This is the last traiI needed to complete my Reports & Dashboard Superpadge. How can I share my Dashboard to Chatter if I am able to get a hover menu?