• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm having a technical difficulty in the Using the Report Builder Module. The activity has me go to the reports tab, click new report, select accounts report type and create. Once in there, it asks me to click "add" and select field filter, and then choose type. Then it has me set the filter operator to "equals," and then click the lookup icon next to the third field, but there is no lookup icon next to the third field. I've tried refreshing, logging out and then back in, but there is no drop down or icon for the third field. How do I resolve this so that I can complete the activity?
'm working through the Admin Beginner Trailhead. In the Customizing Navigation, Buttons, and Links section, I'm working through the activities that have me add new custom buttons. One of the activities requires me to click on "Default Custom Links," but that option is not available in my dev edition. The only buttons I see under Buttons, links, and Actions are "New Action" or "New Buttons or Links." Is there a setting I need to fix to add the "Default Custom Links" button?
I'm having a technical difficulty in the Using the Report Builder Module. The activity has me go to the reports tab, click new report, select accounts report type and create. Once in there, it asks me to click "add" and select field filter, and then choose type. Then it has me set the filter operator to "equals," and then click the lookup icon next to the third field, but there is no lookup icon next to the third field. I've tried refreshing, logging out and then back in, but there is no drop down or icon for the third field. How do I resolve this so that I can complete the activity?