• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a process defined in the Process Builder with 3 conditions on a custom Object.

Condition1: If the Status is 'AUTO_APPROVED', 
                    Action1: call a APEX program.
Condition2: If the Status is 'SUBMITTED', 
                    Action1: call the APEX program
                    Action2: Submit an Approval process. [Once approved the Status will get updated to 'APPROVED']
Condition3: If the Status is 'APPROVED',
                    Action1: call another APEX program.

I have selected the below option in process builder:
Recursion - Allow process to evaluate a record multiple times in a single transaction?  --> This is set to 'Yes'

Process:
1. User sets the Status to 'SUBMITTED'. It triggers the Condition2 and Approval process is submitted.
2. Once Approved, the status is changed to 'APPROVED'.

I am expecting another process to trigger and the evaluate Condition3 to be true and another APEX program gets called.
But this is not happening. Is it an expected behaviour ? 

If Yes, what is the other alternative ?
If so, then what is the use of the check box 'Recursion - Allow process to evaluate a record multiple times in a single transaction?'

IF No, what am I missing ?

Cheers
AJ

I have a process defined in the Process Builder with 3 conditions on a custom Object.

Condition1: If the Status is 'AUTO_APPROVED',
                    Action1: call a APEX program.
Condition2: If the Status is 'SUBMITTED',
                    Action1: call the APEX program
                    Action2: Submit an Approval process. [Once approved the Status will get updated to 'APPROVED']
Condition3: If the Status is 'APPROVED',
                    Action1: call another APEX program.

I have selected the below option in process builder:
Recursion - Allow process to evaluate a record multiple times in a single transaction?  --> This is set to 'Yes'

Process:
1. User sets the Status to 'SUBMITTED'. It triggers the Condition2 and Approval process is submitted.
2. Once Approved, the status is changed to 'APPROVED'.

I am expecting another process to trigger and the evaluate Condition3 to be true and another APEX program gets called.
But this is not happening. Is it an expected behaviour ? 

If Yes, what is the other alternative ?
If so, then what is the use of the check box 'Recursion - Allow process to evaluate a record multiple times in a single transaction?'

IF No, what am I missing ?

Cheers
AJ

I've created a lookup field on the Case object called Current Owner.  While similar to attaching an Owner or Contact to the case, I want this field to pull from a custom object called Current Owner that is a pre-set list of users/owners that I want to choose from within the Current Owner case field.  However, I want the list to be filtered based on the Case record type that I'm creating.

For instance, by custom Current Owner object has Type and Name as the fields.  The Types are: Engineering and Testing.  The Record Types for my Cases are Engineering and Testing.  What I want to have happen is if I select Record Type Engineering when creating a Case, I want my Current Owner lookup to only select Names in the Current Owner custom object where Type = Engineering.

How can this be done? Thanks in advance.