• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to file an issue to Salesforce bugs?
Is there way directly contact with developers or some mailing lists?
Hello, in SOAP for CallOptions I can specify parameter returnFieldDataTypes (boolean). But when setting it to true following error occurs: 

INVALID_SOAP_HEADER: The header 'returnFieldDataTypes' is not a valid header for your organization.

SOAP API - version 36.0

Anyone have ideas?

Hello, I'm developing open source Salesforce JDBC Driver. Approximately driver will be delivered on end of April-mid of May (beta version) and hope that one month after beta there will be fully functional release.
So I'm looking right now:
1. Donations or Somebody who can invest in that project (it will be open source),
2. Potential users of the driver,
3. Any suggestions, help is appreciated.

Page on github is https://github.com/idsoftwarekz/force-jdbc-driver
1. What about creating open source version of Salesforce JDBC Driver?
2. Hibernate plugin (extension) to support Salesforce?
What API must be used? I want to know if field is indexed or not for all types of the fields, system and custom. Partner API or Metadata API should be used?

How to file an issue to Salesforce bugs?
Is there way directly contact with developers or some mailing lists?
Hello, in SOAP for CallOptions I can specify parameter returnFieldDataTypes (boolean). But when setting it to true following error occurs: 

INVALID_SOAP_HEADER: The header 'returnFieldDataTypes' is not a valid header for your organization.

SOAP API - version 36.0

Anyone have ideas?

We are looking for a SalesForce Developer able to create an API between SalesForce and a custom built PHP platform using SQL databases. The desired solution will simply push data fields between the 2 applications as they are updated, and allow for pre-population of forms with the external database. We have already built the PHP platform, and can handle our side of the programming, we just need a SalesForce developer to handle the API. Feel free to email me at gwcarrara@cognizion.com