• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Here is the scenario, I have to dislplay a link below a field in the object. So i had a formula field and had it as text and kept the link there. But it is not displaying at the time of record creation. How can i achive this so that i can have the link at the time of record creation ?

Thanks,
Virinchi

Hello Everyone,

I have a scenario where the one of the field in contacts object is auto populated from the accounts object, Which is a formula field in contact object. Now i want to set field dependency on that formula field which i cannot do it. Is there any other way that i can achive the field dependecy on that field.

Thanks,
Virinchi.
Hey Guys,

I have a scenario in my org where i need to combine two of the groupings in the report. In the below screenshot you can see account groupings with the account names containing Bimbo. I just want to combine those groupings. Is there a way to do that. Please let me know.

User-added image

Thanks In Advance,
Virinchi.
Hey Guys,

I have 22,000 records in my salesforce org and i am going to install salesforce for outlook. If i sync all my contacts into outlook. will there be any performance issues and how many contacts can outlook hold ?

Thanks in advance,
Virinchi.
Hey Guys,

Can any body help me how can i send an email alert to a user(opportunity owner), of all my existing opportunities if the closed date has passed todays date. i tried to write a work flow but it does not work for the exsisting records. how can i over come this and send an emai notification to the user if todays date is passed.

Thanks in advance,
Virinchi.
Hey Guys,

Some of the users in my org are complaining me that they are always being asked to enter the security code when they every time enter into the salesforce. Can somebody help me get rid of this.  

Thanks in advance,
Virinchi.
Hey Guys,

Can anyone help me how to hide the stage filed in the opportunites object which is a required standard field.

Thanks in advance.
Virinchi.
Hi Guys,

Can any one help me how to hide the probability standard field in the opportunity page layot. As i already have a other custom filed that says probabilty. Is there any way that i can hide it form the page lay out.

Thanks in advance,
Virinchi.
Hello,

Here is the scenario, I have to dislplay a link below a field in the object. So i had a formula field and had it as text and kept the link there. But it is not displaying at the time of record creation. How can i achive this so that i can have the link at the time of record creation ?

Thanks,
Virinchi

Hello Everyone,

I have a scenario where the one of the field in contacts object is auto populated from the accounts object, Which is a formula field in contact object. Now i want to set field dependency on that formula field which i cannot do it. Is there any other way that i can achive the field dependecy on that field.

Thanks,
Virinchi.
Hey Guys,

Can any body help me how can i send an email alert to a user(opportunity owner), of all my existing opportunities if the closed date has passed todays date. i tried to write a work flow but it does not work for the exsisting records. how can i over come this and send an emai notification to the user if todays date is passed.

Thanks in advance,
Virinchi.
Hey Guys,

Some of the users in my org are complaining me that they are always being asked to enter the security code when they every time enter into the salesforce. Can somebody help me get rid of this.  

Thanks in advance,
Virinchi.
Hey Guys,

Can anyone help me how to hide the stage filed in the opportunites object which is a required standard field.

Thanks in advance.
Virinchi.
Hi Guys,

Can any one help me how to hide the probability standard field in the opportunity page layot. As i already have a other custom filed that says probabilty. Is there any way that i can hide it form the page lay out.

Thanks in advance,
Virinchi.