• Endless Realities Inc

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am getting the error "Received unexpected value during emit" when trying to prefill lighting:recordEditForm inputFields with data from force:recordData. The fields prefill, but I am unable to save the record. I was using this Trailhead as a reference: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/lightning_data_service/units/lightning_data_service_manipulate_records

Received unexpected value during emit.
Code: 

<aura:component implements="force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId" access="global" >
    <aura:attribute name="recordId" type="Id"/>
    <aura:attribute name="record" type="Object"/>
    <aura:attribute name="CT" type="Asset"/>
    <force:recordData aura:id="record"
                      layoutType="FULL"
                      recordId="{!v.recordId}"
                      targetRecord="{!v.record}"
                      targetFields ="{!v.CT}"
                      mode="VIEW"/>                                    

<lightning:card iconName="custom:custom18" title="New Monthly Follow Up">
        <lightning:recordEditForm objectApiName="ERIDT1__Forms_Documents_Evaluations__c"
                                  recordTypeId="01261000000X0U2AAK">
            <lightning:messages aura:id="messages"/>
            <lightning:inputField fieldName="ERIDT1__Client_Tracker__c" value="{!v.recordId}"/>
            <lightning:inputField fieldName="ERIDT1__Dog__c" value="{!v.CT.ERIDT1__Dog__c}"/>
            <lightning:button class="slds-m-top_small slds-button slds-button_brand" type="submit" label="Save"/>
        </lightning:recordEditForm>
    </lightning:card>
</aura:component>

I am trying to use Salesforce DX so I can create scratch orgs for my managed package, but I need to create a scratch org w/ the same namespace. I found this article https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.packagingGuide.meta/packagingGuide/sfdx_dev_reg_namespace.htm but I do not have an app called "Namespace Registries" (step 3). 

How do I get that app or how do I create a scratch org with the same namespace prefix as my managed package?
Thanks 

I have Visualforce pages that turn Lookup fields into Picklists on Classic Salesforce. Is there an equivilant tutorial on how to do this in Lightning? 

This is similar to what I use in classic: http://www.joe-ferraro.com/2009/06/lookup-picklist/

I am trying to use Salesforce DX so I can create scratch orgs for my managed package, but I need to create a scratch org w/ the same namespace. I found this article https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.packagingGuide.meta/packagingGuide/sfdx_dev_reg_namespace.htm but I do not have an app called "Namespace Registries" (step 3). 

How do I get that app or how do I create a scratch org with the same namespace prefix as my managed package?
Thanks 

Hi,
I am getting the error "Received unexpected value during emit" when trying to prefill lighting:recordEditForm inputFields with data from force:recordData. The fields prefill, but I am unable to save the record. I was using this Trailhead as a reference: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/lightning_data_service/units/lightning_data_service_manipulate_records

Received unexpected value during emit.
Code: 

<aura:component implements="force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId" access="global" >
    <aura:attribute name="recordId" type="Id"/>
    <aura:attribute name="record" type="Object"/>
    <aura:attribute name="CT" type="Asset"/>
    <force:recordData aura:id="record"
                      layoutType="FULL"
                      recordId="{!v.recordId}"
                      targetRecord="{!v.record}"
                      targetFields ="{!v.CT}"
                      mode="VIEW"/>                                    

<lightning:card iconName="custom:custom18" title="New Monthly Follow Up">
        <lightning:recordEditForm objectApiName="ERIDT1__Forms_Documents_Evaluations__c"
                                  recordTypeId="01261000000X0U2AAK">
            <lightning:messages aura:id="messages"/>
            <lightning:inputField fieldName="ERIDT1__Client_Tracker__c" value="{!v.recordId}"/>
            <lightning:inputField fieldName="ERIDT1__Dog__c" value="{!v.CT.ERIDT1__Dog__c}"/>
            <lightning:button class="slds-m-top_small slds-button slds-button_brand" type="submit" label="Save"/>
        </lightning:recordEditForm>
    </lightning:card>
</aura:component>

I am trying to go through the "Get Started with the Salesforce Platform" trail. In this trail we create the DreamHouse app to use throughout the trail  I have successfully installed the App.  The next step is to "Click the Data Import tab and click Initialize Sample Data".  I have tried this repeatedly over the last couple of days and it will not import.  When I click on "Initialize Sample Data" it just hangs until I shut it down - have let it go for 30 minutes and still just hangs.  No error message or anything else.

Any idea how to get this to initialize so I can get on with seeing this app and moving on in the trail?